Blackman High School coaching opportunity

Hamm

Why didn't you guys apply? I don't know what your knowledge of wrestling is but as I noticed you guys throughout the year, you seemed pretty knowledgable and the kids looked to gravitate to you and Hamm. On another note.... Matt Proctor won't be back with me next year. He enlisted in the National Guard, just figured you might want to know since you guys knew each other pretty well, or at least I think you did. I might be talking about one of the other coaches, I 'm not totally sure which one I'm commenting to.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hystarical. I simply started out by stating that some information was inaccurate. Without wanting to say anything rude about anyone... I just simply jumped in to say that some people were making false claims about blackman high's admin. Don't worry though... You're not offending me or making me cringe. I have nothing at stake here either. Btw, I never applied for the job.... If that's what you're trying to fish out of me.

Not fishing at all.

maybe that is what he meant by fishing......he really meant something is fishy.

lol

Yep... you guys got me... They're in the process of moving room 72 from Smyrna High over to Blackman. I'll be the first math teacher teaching AP English....

Poor kids.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

English... You already stated there were a number of teaching positions open. And this didnt happen yesterday. They used positions to bring in football coaches Also if the administration cared so much why are they hiring a soccer coach for wrestling. And it is possible for someone in the same school system move to another school with that teaching spot bc they are not creating a new postion.

Yep... you guys got me... They're in the process of moving room 72 from Smyrna High over to Blackman. I'll be the first math teacher teaching AP English....

Poor kids.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So, you are saying that you did not talk to anyone about that position. Is that right? no discussions at all. right?

lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

English... You already stated there were a number of teaching positions open. And this didnt happen yesterday. They used positions to bring in football coaches Also if the administration cared so much why are they hiring a soccer coach for wrestling. And it is possible for someone in the same school system move to another school with that teaching spot bc they are not creating a new postion.

Sorry for the sarcasm... I was making a point about Hamm's initial post which stated that an Advanced English position was open. I teach math...

There "WERE" a number of positions open. That was a month or two ago when Harmon turned in his resignation.

Absolute value equations have two solutions and absolute value inequalities have a range of values....

that is what I expected from you......are you related to Bill Clinton? depends on the meaning of "applied for the job".

you are playing the nuances of the english language. you are not fooling anyone with your non answer and spin on an absolute answer. there are no variable in the question at all. I won a bet that you would not be able to respond with a simple answer....so I thank you for that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />