chris smith

gotoppers2

utc has not been solid over the past years but getting chris smith is the biggest gift they could ever recieve. honestly the most gifted athlete i have ever seen. i hit with him almost everyday now and i truely believe that when he gets to play year round with other good players he will become one of the best college players in the state. science hill behind chris smith was not a joke and i dont believe another public school team will compare. back to back to back. bearden just didnt have the talent back then ask the coaches.

utc has not been solid over the past years but getting chris smith is the biggest gift they could ever recieve. honestly the most gifted athlete i have ever seen. i hit with him almost everyday now and i truely believe that when he gets to play year round with other good players he will become one of the best college players in the state. science hill behind chris smith was not a joke and i dont believe another public school team will compare. back to back to back. bearden just didnt have the talent back then ask the coaches.

One of the best college players in the state, are u serious....Tennessee is a top 5 national program, so u can put all 10 of those guys on the team ahead of him...Bearden from 1990 would beat this years Science Hill team 9-0 or 8-1...SH a nice little team in a watered down TSSAA 6 classification system

Bearden won 4 in a row from 98-01(same watered down state championships u have) ...u all have 4 so i guess thats even..what coaches are u talking about asking???

Smith is goiong to a school that won one match last year(bad conference) and he would probably play 3 or 4 for them last year according to when I asked Zannis ...so saying he will be a top college player in the state is laughable...I hope Im wrong bc he seems like a good kid with a good attitude....was happy to see him win state this year

One of the best college players in the state, are u serious....Tennessee is a top 5 national program, so u can put all 10 of those guys on the team ahead of him...Bearden from 1990 would beat this years Science Hill team 9-0 or 8-1...SH a nice little team in a watered down TSSAA 6 classification system

Bearden won 4 in a row from 98-01(same watered down state championships u have) ...u all have 4 so i guess thats even..what coaches are u talking about asking???

Smith is goiong to a school that won one match last year(bad conference) and he would probably play 3 or 4 for them last year according to when I asked Zannis ...so saying he will be a top college player in the state is laughable...I hope Im wrong bc he seems like a good kid with a good attitude....was happy to see him win state this year

Bradley Central with Eddie Coates, Cook, and Tanner Coates has to be right at the top among best public schools. The Bears win at No.1 and No.2 singles and No.1 doubles. so all they would need is one more point to win.

very tough team to beat. they came within a set of beating Baylor at Baylor.

b.b.b.