Campbell County

With the new classes established by T$$AA, Campbell County games will now mean something other than bragging rights.

Tell us about you. Who is your head coach? I hear Wells was contemplating going back to Georgia. I guess not since the twins signed at Campbell County U??? Will he still be HC at CC?

Who are some of the players to watch this year? Any standouts? I understand they graduated quite a few.

Who are your asst. coaches?

I know back in the day, Clinton and CC used to really go at it. I expect CC and Anderson County will develop into an intense rivalry, especially since CC has had so many players defect southbound on I-75 throughout the years. Will be interesting to watch and see how this all plays out. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

With the new classes established by T$$AA, Campbell County games will now mean something other than bragging rights.

Tell us about you. Who is your head coach? I hear Wells was contemplating going back to Georgia. I guess not since the twins signed at Campbell County U??? Will he still be HC at CC?

Who are some of the players to watch this year? Any standouts? I understand they graduated quite a few.

Who are your asst. coaches?

I know back in the day, Clinton and CC used to really go at it. I expect CC and Anderson County will develop into an intense rivalry, especially since CC has had so many players defect southbound on I-75 throughout the years. Will be interesting to watch and see how this all plays out. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Here is the Campbell County schedule. It does not look like a "Walk in the park". Anderson County will be their 1st District game....wow!.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fri Aug. 21 Loudon

Fri Aug. 28 at White Co.

Fri Sep. 4 Anderson Co. D

Fri Sep. 11 at Karns D

Fri Sep. 18 Hardin Valley D

Fri Sep. 25 at Clinton D

Fri Oct. 9 Knox Central D

Fri Oct. 16 at Powell D

Fri Oct. 23 Knoxville Halls D

Fri Oct. 30 at Oak Ridge D

Here is the Campbell County schedule. It does not look like a "Walk in the park". Anderson County will be their 1st District game....wow!.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fri Aug. 21 Loudon

Fri Aug. 28 at White Co.

Fri Sep. 4 Anderson Co. D

Fri Sep. 11 at Karns D

Fri Sep. 18 Hardin Valley D

Fri Sep. 25 at Clinton D

Fri Oct. 9 Knox Central D

Fri Oct. 16 at Powell D

Fri Oct. 23 Knoxville Halls D

Fri Oct. 30 at Oak Ridge D

Even if Campbell Co. has a pretty good team, they could still finish 4-6 with that schedule! That is a pretty tough schedule.

I think CC will be just like Clinton win they play AC I dont see them beating AC for a long time. I dont think Davy will allow them to beat AC because he was raised there. So he cant lose to them and he wont!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think CC will be just like Clinton win they play AC I dont see them beating AC for a long time. I dont think Davy will allow them to beat AC because he was raised there. So he cant lose to them and he wont!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand what you're saying about Coach Gillum. Bragging rights and all. Do you think it might have something to do with bad blood between players, some of which migrated south? Chadwell, S.Cross,Derry, Gillum, Berry, Price, Coleman, Mounts, Kitts (golf), T.Cross (basketball), Channiott (basketball), James Jones (track & field), Heath (football), just to name a few?

Oh yeah, 92Dragon. Your TE Chapman is from Campbell Co ., also, Vibbert (basketball).

Laverdiere(basketball, baseball), Farmer (baseball), Jamie Chadwell (football), Miller(football), J. Kitts( basketball), K.Elliott(football, basketball) ...

• 3 weeks later...