WEEK 0

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be gald to have you pregame, show you around, and help you find whatever you need early that evening. We'll exchange numbers closer to gameday and hook it up. I'm sure your trip to SCHS will be a pleasure for you. Except the outcome, of course! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I enjoy all great atmospheres when going to attend a high school football game. I'm sure Smith Co. will rank right near the top of my list. I am expecting something similar to what I normally get to see at Greenbrier. Small community that packs a stadium to watch their beloved team play.

RIVERVIEW......... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Good food!!

I'm sure that they will miss you over at Riverview for these next 4 years 66in74....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I enjoy all great atmospheres when going to attend a high school football game. I'm sure Smith Co. will rank right near the top of my list. I am expecting something similar to what I normally get to see at Greenbrier. Small community that packs a stadium to watch their beloved team play.

I'm sure that they will miss you over at Riverview for these next 4 years 66in74....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Won't miss me!

Business takes me over that way, so I'll stop in and get some of that good food. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />