Anderson Co.

Space3

I just dont think it means to them[kids], what it ment to the 96-97 and 01-02 teams. those teams attitude was were goin to beat you on the field, and if you got a problem with it, we will beat your butt after the game

You probably just hit the nail on the head. A lot of kids on a lot of teams take things for granted these days. They want to rely on a hand full of players on the team to carry the whole team. It doesn't and can't always work like that. I remember the attitude you're talking about in 01-02. You played AC those seasons, you were in for a fight. From the QB, the lines, the skilled players, coaches, everyone. Even the fans. We came to a game expecting the see 100 % from AC teams and we weren't dissappointed. THOSE were the days!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

96 team was not blessed with great team speed 01 was! 02 and 96 team, that would be a game to see both teams played out to hurt you

I think you under estimate the speed of the 96 team. Not saying the 01 team wasn't but in 96 you had lineman that were 4.8-4.9. Alley Kerr Rowland Bavosett. LB's Cross Tackett were mid-high 4.7. Then you had 4.6 or better in the back end with Larue (low 4.4 / high 4.3) Guillum Slover Derry and Maupin. That group could run too. Would be great games but I have to continue to argue for the teams I was on.

NO OUR 96 TEAM HAD NO SPEED @ ALL touchdownmaker got one TD and that was when I threw his slow #### in the ENDZONE