Summer Workouts for the Dogs

bulldog2000

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor will probably be hurt or not playing most games for missing practice. He has absolutely no self discipline. I doubt that he went to Texas for football camp and if he did it was a total waste of time and money. You cant buy success you have yo work hard for it and he only works hard at getting out of work. He has some talent from what i have seen and heard but not much toughness or desire. And those two will get you much farther than raw talent.

Why would attending a college football camp be a total waste of time and money? Especially when you are talking about a boy who needs direction and discipline? Maybe his mother is looking to father-figures such as coaches and the community and those he admires and respects to help him with direction and to get his head on straight. I believe he has the talent and desire but is immature.

I'm not sure about this boy missing practices still. I know his heart was not in to Unaka's program. I believe he was given the okay to miss the spring practice to attend the camps in Texas. He attended Mack Brown's football camp and had their attention. And stayed there an extended 3 days for UT's Speed and Exlosive Power Camp.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

we scrimmage avery at cloudland the 14th i think but the first game is the 28th against johnson co. at home. And drop the edwards thing. this is about the team not one person. one person dosent win a ball game

How was your first night back on the practice field?

How was your first night back on the practice field?

From what I understand, things are looking pretty good. Returning all linemen back and filling in some skill positions. If we can step up on our defense, we should be pretty solid. Coach will definitely bring out the best in these boys and hopefully another conference title, but its one step at a time, and one game at a time.

From what I understand, things are looking pretty good. Returning all linemen back and filling in some skill positions. If we can step up on our defense, we should be pretty solid. Coach will definitely bring out the best in these boys and hopefully another conference title, but its one step at a time, and one game at a time.

it was pretty good. not every one was there. Ward and Andrews are on vacation but for the most part it was a pretty good practice

it was pretty good. not every one was there. Ward and Andrews are on vacation but for the most part it was a pretty good practice

Hampton kids just dont know how much work it takes to be good or are just not willing to work like cloudlands kids were when Lunsford was here. Too many kids not willing to pay the price to be great. I am not worried about Hampton and Lunsfords new boys.

Hampton kids just dont know how much work it takes to be good or are just not willing to work like cloudlands kids were when Lunsford was here. Too many kids not willing to pay the price to be great. I am not worried about Hampton and Lunsfords new boys.

Actoally, I talked to Mike and he said he was very proud of the kids and the commitment. I do agree that Hampton was lacking before Mike got there , things have changrd. Under his guidance ,i' d say ,it will only get better.Good programs are good for a reason.They all know how to work.

From what I've seen ,thr committment at Cloudland is very good at this time. Both Hampton and Cloudland should have good years. Gonna be alot of fun.

whatever man you havent seen a Hampton practice so get your facts straight before you run your mouth

whatever man you havent seen a Hampton practice so get your facts straight before you run your mouth

When Lunsford gets on Taylor Edwards or Brett Price they will get mad pout and go to the house. Why do you think they transferred to Hampton in the first place? Because they cant handle being told what to do by someone in authority. and trust you me Lunsford can really tell you what to do and sometimes real loud and shall we say forcefull. lets just see how your boys handle it in the season its just preseason right now. Luns probably hasn't gotten on anybody yet.