middle Tn FIRE

superman00

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the law was passed that they(players) had to play at their local zoned public school. Or was that just an option?

I've slept around since then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've slept around since then.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

You sure this is stated correctly? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't believe the law passed allowing homeschool children to participate in sports for their local school.

If passed the law would allow kids to play for ther local school not make them play for their local school. The Middle Tennessee Fire and other homeschool teams could still have their team.

Having been part of the Fire, I am biased, but it is a shame there is not a way for the Fire to participate in the post season.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

You sure this is stated correctly? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My sentiments exactly /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You dirty minded people... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since that posting alone I've been to Mobile ALA, Tampa Fl., Miami Fl., Jacksonville Fl. and headed to Dyersburg Tn this weekend.

As Al Pacino said in Scent of a Women.."I've been around, you know!" /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

No, I don't believe the law passed. They may have a compromise, or whatever you call it, where the homeschool kids in the knoxville(i think it's knoxville) area can play for their zoned school team.

Why Knoxville and not the other areas of the state. Is it something between the local school board and the home schoolers? Hey, Is that fair to the other school districts that don't allow home schoolers on their school teams? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't think any area could choose to do this while others couldn't. TSSAA would not leave it up to each area of the state. They enjoy their blanket rules for everyone that often don't make sense.

Your sooo right. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ....What was I thinking.