What weight class will be the toughest?

coachmick

The page has become stale this last week so, just to get the cobb webs out and have a little fun, let's start debating a little wrestling. What weight class is going to be the toughest, and what weight do you predict certain kids will be at? Is there going to be dogfight at certain weights, or which weights do you see that will be rather lite this coming year. If you want, start with your region then the state.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The page has become stale this last week so, just to get the cobb webs out and have a little fun, let's start debating a little wrestling. What weight class is going to be the toughest, and what weight do you predict certain kids will be at? Is there going to be dogfight at certain weights, or which weights do you see that will be rather lite this coming year. If you want, start with your region then the state.

Maxwell, 103......Just kidding 119/112. 112 at Reg. and State. I HOPE! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I hear Larue (Halls) will be 125. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i doubt hooker will be higher than 45, last year during the offseason he was up to 40 or 45 and cut to 25, this offfseason he was at around 52 so im gonna guess he'll probably go 35.....

Division 1- I would have to say that hands down the most staked weight will be 130. Looking back to last seasons 125 state bracket, only 3 graduated, Chase Beazley, Tee Boone, and Jacob Holley. We still have Campbell Lewis (Soddy), Vince Aguilar (Bradley), Blake Oakes (Cleveland), Hayden Jordan (Clarksville), Chad Penson (Cordova), Caleb Little (Indy) Greg Shepherd (Dickson County), Eric Fuerbacher (Blackman).....All in all I would have to say that hands down, if all of these go 130, which would mean that they are only going up one weight class from last year.... It will be a massive weight class. Then if you throw in some big names from 119, who I could see making a bigger jump next year, Marvin Lopez (Cleveland) never know what will go on in those wrestle-offs, Austin Woods (Franklin) Mike Morris (Blackman)...they could potentially make things even more interesting at that weight.

Division 2- I would have to say the lighter weights will be tougher, upcoming eighth graders always seem to make a name for themselves early. I'd say 119 will be the toughest in D2 will Zach Watson coming out on top....

• 2 weeks later...
clear cut favorite @ 112 D 1 is Blake Thomas of Brentwood Fargo top 8 AA !!!

We will see at State! B) I know of a 112er that will be in the mix to tip this cup over. B) Causing trouble, are you not, sexynasinglet??? I know, I know, shhhhhh no names from Hrdcr......LOL LOL LOL Buuuut GO lil hrdcrwrestler!!!!!!!!!!! I see that your young ones are swimming this summer. Madison can come down and he and ______ can train! I use to be to ugly but now ______ says that I'm to FAT and UGLY B)

clear cut favorite @ 112 D 1 is Blake Thomas of Brentwood Fargo top 8 AA !!!

We will see at State! :D I know of a 112er that will be in the mix to tip this cup over. :thumb: Causing trouble, are you not, sexynasinglet??? I know, I know, shhhhhh no names from Hrdcr......LOL LOL LOL Buuuut GO lil hrdcrwrestler!!!!!!!!!!! I see that your young ones are swimming this summer. Madison can come down and he and ______ can train! I use to be to ugly but now ______ says that I'm to FAT and UGLY :D

i agree that maxwell will be in at the end and i think that he will beat thomas cause i was told he already had. any newcomers to watch out for as sure fire placers :D