Seymour High School

socrfan28

I believe he is the son of Dennis Payne...from Cosby.

But seriously...I believe he played soccer at LMU

So when did he graduate from LMU? Couldn't find anything on LMU website about him.

Is he also going to be teaching at Seymour?

Heard there is a meeting today at 1 at First Baptist. Bad timing since a lot of the players are working summer jobs and parents are at work. Should have scheduled after work hours or on Saturday.

So when did he graduate from LMU? Couldn't find anything on LMU website about him.

Heard there is a meeting today at 1 at First Baptist. Bad timing since a lot of the players are working summer jobs and parents are at work. Should have scheduled after work hours or on Saturday.

I'm sorry, that's pretty much all that I know. Anybody on here make it to the meeting? How'd it go?

You know, it was the new coach's first day meeting the girls and he wanted to be able to meet everybody he could in person the first day--players, parents whoever could be there since he was going to be working with them. It wasn't some kind of formal press conference with interviews in the Mountain Press like the big schools do, just a chance to meet whomever could be there. There will be a better chance to meet and greet coming up in the next few weeks when folks can get some dates on a calendar.

The players seem to be excited about what Drew is bringing to our program. This is going to be a great year in both the girls and boys seasons, so get behind this young coach!! I think the administration at Seymour High School, along with the Sevier Co Board of Education have gone out of their way to work hard to bring in top-notch candidates for this job and been supportive toward making this work for these student-athletes.

• 2 weeks later...