halls red and white game

hallsfan10

well i know that i've just herd different things on how it went and i just wanted to know who alls going to be key players this year

I sure it is posted somewhere on a different board but... a quick recap would include that it was the highest scoring spring game we have had in a while. There was actually some passing and it was nice to see. This could mean that our defense is down some or it could mean that our offense is slightly better.

Key players: I am not sure on defense. On offense, I guess our senior QB will start unless something big happens. I think our line will be small compared to last year. I don't know who will end up starting there. #6 and #3 will have to have a good year at RB for us to succeed. #10 will be our best WR but he played some RB in the spring game.

I'm sure I'm wrong in places but someone will correct my mistakes.

I think some young guys (soph and jun) are going to have to grow up fast. I don't know their names or numbers except #6.

I hope to catch some of the passing league games this week at Webb. Anyone know the times?

Halls won

are you kiddin me do you really have no life where you think it's funny to put halls won when it's a red and white game? I mean seriously just dont comment back

I was starting to think you guys had a jump on everyone for the fall.

what do you mean because of the way they played or what?