Pitching Lessons

jetsplayer

I am looking for a pitching lessons for my son, Knoxville/Cookeville area....he needs to learn a little control. He pitched when he was younger and has not done so in about a year (he will be 16 next month) he has the speed but just needs some help with control so he doesnt ear hole ever batter....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am looking for a pitching lessons for my son, Knoxville/Cookeville area....he needs to learn a little control. He pitched when he was younger and has not done so in about a year (he will be 16 next month) he has the speed but just needs some help with control so he doesnt ear hole ever batter....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would suggest either Doug Bochtler at Cherokee Athetics in Maryville or Fred Corral (ex Tennessee pitching coach) at Diamond Baseball in Farragut. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Glenn Swaggerty (former Carter High, long time minor league pitcher in the Cubs organization) is one of the better pitching instructors in the Knoxville area. He worked with our summer league pitchers for a couple of years and really helped our guys.

Steve Searcy, who played at Knoxville Central, UT, and was a long time professional pitcher (if memory serves he made it to the bigs for a cup of coffee) has a good reputation as a pitching instructor, as well. He was working with Thunder Baseball when I was still coaching, but since I have been out of it for about 5 years now I'm not sure if he is still in town or still affiliated with Thunder.

Joey Seaver who works for Walter State knows his stuff. He's worked with the Red Sox, Carson Newman, and Walters and is pretty well known. I'm pretty good friends with his son and he's easy to work with and knows his stuff. Former UT player and drafted and signed with the brewers.

Also, Joe O'Brien that works some with catholic during the fall is a distinguished UT alumni and had stints with MLB teams.