2006 score 44-0 DB

Now thats progress :thumb:

Nope, not really....

2004 - 3rd round loss

2005 - 2nd round loss

2006 - 2nd round loss

2007 - 2nd round loss

2008 - 1st round loss

seems like those numbers are going down to me....does that mean this year you guys won't even make the playoffs????? I;ll save you a seat with me and momma at the championship, cuz... B)

championship of what...........the jamboree is over Volman. Your all out of hotdogs. B)

It's ok, I can understand your need to avoid the facts I stated. It's OK....we still love the lil injuns to death. one day you all will get there. Keep tuggin along.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and South will get there one day to. If they ever hold the state playoffs in upper east tn., and have the game at South, and play only one quarter, and the other team plays their second and third string against South's starters. :thumb:

Well shoot, I don't think we can count on that. But as sure as the blue light speshul at kmart, we will always be king of jamborees....beat that...suckaz

B)

SAME BS CRAP everytime someone opens a thread to talk about actual football.

I get sick of seeing it. Its the same crap and insults over and over again on a football board.

Do you all not have anything better to do!? Geez :thumb:

Lets all be glad football gets started this week. Both South and DB have hard road games on week zero. Some great matchups for several teams on the opening week. I just hope the weather will be better by Friday it looks like we will have some mud bowls in the area.

A few games start Thursday night. I saw on the Knoxville Website they are Televising Thursday night games Live during the regular season starting with Gatlinburg Pittman game tomorrow night. I wished we could pick up those games here in Kingsport.

Will they be TV Taping games on the Charter Channel again this year? Having the coaches shows for South and DB again?

SAME BS CRAP everytime someone opens a thread to talk about acutal football.

I get sick of seeing it. Same crap and insults over and over again on a football board.

Do you all not have anything better to do!? Geez :thumb:

Lets all be glad football gets started this week. Both South and DB have hard road games on week zero. Some great matchups for several teams on the opening week. I just hope the weather will be better by Friday it looks like we will have some mud bowls in the area.

A few games start Thursday night. I saw on the Knoxville Website they are Televising Thursday night games Live during the regular season starting with Gatlinburg Pittman game tomorrow night. I wished we could pick up those games here in Kingsport.

Are they TV Taping games on the Charter Channel again this year? Having the coaches shows for South and DB again?

I heard stacy has a new segment on his show called "how to coach a team, by stacy carter"....I also heard that db;s coach was invited on the show but declined...something about planning his vacation after the 10th week of football.

Well if Carter is going to name a segment that then who better to invite than the man that beat you 44-0 the last time you played?

I don't recall that game cousin... if you can show me a video of it...or a picture maybe I can see it, but until then, I just don't know...I think you been drinkin a bit too much "mountain dew" gonna tell momma on you

Well if Carter is going to name a segment that then who better to invite than the man that beat you 44-0 the last time you played?

I don't recall that game cousin... if you can show me a video of it...or a picture maybe I can see it, but until then, I just don't know...I think you been drinkin a bit too much "mountain dew" gonna tell momma on you

Yeah...........I figured you didn't remember, the way you were talking. Sometimes you can get hit so hard it causes you not to remember. 44-0 is a pretty big hit. :thumb: