10U: 2nd Year 1999 Team Looking for players: All Positions

Georgia Battle Cats - 1999 are looking for girls in the area to play with us in our second season. All Positions are on the table. The girls who bring the best game earn their slots.

We encourage you to check out our website and browse our handouts. Get to know us and call us with questions about the team.

Please let us know if you intend to attend our tryouts so we can have enough handouts for everyone.

DATES/TIME:

Aug 15, (Battlefield) 1:00 PM ??“ 4:00 PM

Aug 16, (Battlefield) 1:30 PM ??“ 5:00 PM

We are in one of the hottest counties for softball in Georgia (Gwinnett). Distance not an issue. We are looking for the best girls in the region and will work with you to make distance work!

We can also arrange for private tryouts for folks between July 27 and Aug 14. Just contact Coach Jimbo.

coachjimbo@live.com

404-580-8947

http://www.eteamz.com/GeorgiaBattleCats-99

I have a few families approach me about fall tryouts this weekend with this same couple of questions. I wanted to answer them here since others may also have those same questions.

Can you accommodate girls "out of town"?

****Yes. We can and will. Details are still pending, but distance is NOT an issue for the Fall 2009/Spring 2010 season.

Are you really looking for pitching? Catching? All positions?

****Yes. If you are one the best I see during tryouts, a spot is yours if you want it. My girls know that I expect them to play at the best level they can at all times, and for me not to have an honest tryout for them with all the risks thereof would be selling them short.

-coach jimbo