OHS vs. LHS week 4

olineathlete

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have gave up 80 points in your last two games and your d gives up 27 points per game.this is all info from a great friend. and your right i will not waste my money wacthing lhs play because the are headed for a brick wall friday.if you are so smart go help coachs and get the players ready to play. or are you worthless like the boo devils. trust me yall will here it from your own fans friday, they are worse than the philadelphia fans happy one sec and then booing the next. and kip and larry will do the same thing. trust me SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Info from a friend. Thats interesting.So I was right. You are talking crap about a team you havent seen in action. Typical. I tell you what SON. Go watch a game and then maybe youll have the right to even get on the net. Until then, I'm not wasting no more of my own time talking about football with a no resource having, bitter because they probably couldn't keep a coaching job punk!! I'll just ignore your comments until you actually watch a game. :x:D:x:x PS I'm really gonna love to not see you on the net when Lebanon is winning some games.

your real stupid and i wish you would treat me like a PUNK SISSY BOY!!!!! also i never have had a coaching job i use to play pro and i also played at lebanon. but like i said i will never watch a lebanon game until they stink it up and stop playing like babies. and that means you LHS98 since you have so much faith in the boo devils after friday i will be looking for you on the net. i might just call marty and oakland and tell them to run the score up on the boo devils. your not worth my time PUNK!!!!!!!!!! :)

your real stupid and i wish you would treat me like a PUNK SISSY BOY!!!!! also i never have had a coaching job i use to play pro and i also played at lebanon. but like i said i will never watch a lebanon game until they stink it up and stop playing like babies. and that means you LHS98 since you have so much faith in the boo devils after friday i will be looking for you on the net. i might just call marty and oakland and tell them to run the score up on the boo devils. your not worth my time PUNK!!!!!!!!!! :)