Class A, Region 4, District 8 Basketball

ballin25

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTCS (Middle Tennessee Christian School)? They are not in this district; neither is Mt. Juliet Christian School...they use to be in, but now they are out. The teams in District 8A are: Friendship, Gordonsville, Red Boiling Springs, Trousdale Co., and Watertown. Should be a competitive district. I would think Friendship (only lost 1 player), and Trousdale (only lost 1 player) would be the front-runners. But, we'll see...should be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah true.. friendship is going to be pretty darn tough but i dont think hville we be running it this year, i would have to say friendship or gordonsville, gordonsville has one of the best point guards in the district( josh sapp) prolly the one most competative and most heart, also abig post( cody woodmore) they are gonna be tough to.. but friendship size is decent, they will be even..gordonsville had alot of jus individuality on the team last year but not anymore.. we will see

MTCS (Middle Tennessee Christian School)? They are not in this district; neither is Mt. Juliet Christian School...they use to be in, but now they are out. The teams in District 8A are: Friendship, Gordonsville, Red Boiling Springs, Trousdale Co., and Watertown. Should be a competitive district. I would think Friendship (only lost 1 player), and Trousdale (only lost 1 player) would be the front-runners. But, we'll see...should be fun!

i say gville and friendship bro

• 2 weeks later...
yeah true.. friendship is going to be pretty darn tough but i dont think hville we be running it this year, i would have to say friendship or gordonsville, gordonsville has one of the best point guards in the district( josh sapp) prolly the one most competative and most heart, also abig post( cody woodmore) they are gonna be tough to.. but friendship size is decent, they will be even..gordonsville had alot of jus individuality on the team last year but not anymore.. we will see

from what i saw watching the games last year the individuality didn't graduate and it came from the two players you mentioned i hope gordonsville is competitive but friendship tends to have the coaching edge year after year and with gville coaching it doesn't seem to matter how much talent they have it doesn't get done especially the last few years. They have a good group of underclassmen coming on though from what i have heard so maybe things will straighten out. We will see how it goes. i'm ready already! :popcorneater:

from what i saw watching the games last year the individuality didn't graduate and it came from the two players you mentioned i hope gordonsville is competitive but friendship tends to have the coaching edge year after year and with gville coaching it doesn't seem to matter how much talent they have it doesn't get done especially the last few years. They have a good group of underclassmen coming on though from what i have heard so maybe things will straighten out. We will see how it goes. i'm ready already! :popcorneater:

haha...im josh sapp bro... look at my and cody's stats and then look at chase malones and cj vadens and u will really see who the ball hogs was and they had more individuality than anyone...ur right we will see dude...im sending the word out...gville is ready now im a senior!! imma do da rest of my talking on the court hope ur there hahaha :popcorneater:

• 1 month later...

I would have to agree with WeGoCommando on this one. From being around basketball alot it was easy to see that the seniors from last year's team weren't individuals and worked well together. It was sad to see that they got a new coaching staff that wanted to change everything. I remember watching some games last year and there is no way that josh sapp is the best point guard in the district this year. He just plays for stats and attention. That should be clear from him being on coacht posting about himself lol. Good luck to the tigers though, hopefully they'll win a few district games.

• 2 weeks later...

from what i saw watching the games last year the individuality didn't graduate and it came from the two players you mentioned i hope gordonsville is competitive but friendship tends to have the coaching edge year after year and with gville coaching it doesn't seem to matter how much talent they have it doesn't get done especially the last few years. They have a good group of underclassmen coming on though from what i have heard so maybe things will straighten out. We will see how it goes. i'm ready already! :lol:

haha...im josh sapp bro... look at my and cody's stats and then look at chase malones and cj vadens and u will really see who the ball hogs was and they had more individuality than anyone...ur right we will see dude...im sending the word out...gville is ready now im a senior!! imma do da rest of my talking on the court hope ur there hahaha :popcorneater:

Wow...... i never knew somebody could be so cocky. im going to laugh whenever fcs rapes yall this year just like we did in football. oh and you are definitely not one of the best guards in the district. keep dreaming.

• 3 weeks later...

haha...im josh sapp bro... look at my and cody's stats and then look at chase malones and cj vadens and u will really see who the ball hogs was and they had more individuality than anyone...ur right we will see dude...im sending the word out...gville is ready now im a senior!! imma do da rest of my talking on the court hope ur there hahaha :roflol:

Wow...... i never knew somebody could be so cocky. im going to laugh whenever fcs rapes yall this year just like we did in football. oh and you are definitely not one of the best guards in the district. keep dreaming.

HMMMMMM! good bullentin board material for the Commanders (not that they will need any). I've never seen a player get on here and brag about himself. Hope that its really not him because that is CLASSLESS!

FCS will be ready for the season (of course after football ends). The 1-2 punch of Maasen and Teeter and the board play by Sorrels and Neal and the outside shooting by Hill should be worth a TICKET.