White House vs. Portland- 32 days and countin

HeAdKnOcKa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No backsmack talkin from the BDP faithful? You guys must know you're goin' down to the ground compliments of P-Town! See you on the 28th. :roflol:

ITS BECAUSE PORTLAND ISNT VERY GOOD ANYMORE. THEY NEED TO GET ROGER PERRY BACK. WHITE HOUSE DIDNT PLAY VERY WELL AGAINST PORTLAND IN THE 1ST GAME OF THE YEAR LAST SEASON. I EXPECT WHITE HOUSE TO START THE SEASON OUT STRONG THIS YEAR. I PULL FOR PORTLAND WHEN THEY DONT PLAY WHITE HOUSE BUT THE TRUTH IS THEY JUST HAVENT BEEN VERY GOOD THE LAST 4-6 YEARS.

I believe these teams will be fairly evenly mathced this year. I'll go with Portland by 7. This will be one of only 3 or 4 wins the Panthers will get this season IMHO.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT SEEN W.H THIS YEAR.HAVE YOU HEARD IF THE 3 OFF. LINEMAN THAT WENT DOWN IN THE SPRING THIS YEAR RECOVER OR NOT?ITS ALWAYS A GREAT ATMOSPHERE EVERY YEAR,BUT I HONESTLY DONT SEE PORTLAND PULLIN THIS ONE OFF. :D

I really like the fact no one is talking up the Blue Devils this year. Yes we lost alot of starters off of last years team but I really think this team will turn some heads. Strong passing and running game. Good D lineman and linebackers. The D secondary may be young but they are talented atheletes. Its all going to come down to the O line. There is some experience coming back and knowing the coaches they will move players around to make it work. I am NOT saying by any means this is a state championship team but I do think they will make a deep run into the playoffs. The coaches know how to win and they will get it done. The kids have heart. I cant wait for the season to start. Oh yes the game, Wh 31 Portland 14, just my opinion..............

Well i figured there would be more talk than this. But my thoughts on this game are that i just dont see Portland takin White House at the HOUSE. I see Dixon havin a 100+ yard game and his younger brother Nichols havin close to it. I say White House by two or three touchdowns.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT TO ME. I COULD SEE NICOLS RETURNING A KICK FOR A SCORE, OR FOR THAT MATTER DIXON. IM INTERESTED IN SEEING THE HOT SHOT SOPH. RECEIVER I'VE HEARD ABOUT.