White House vs. Portland- 32 days and countin

HeAdKnOcKa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dapanfer,

Are you even from Portland? You are either an ex coach that's been here the last few years, or another teams fan who is trying to get bulletin board material. You mispelled almost every kids name in your last post. Get a program or a clue!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Gunright you need to stop worrying about who is posting what and get your boys ready to play. make sure the kids know what they are doing so that you don’t get embarrassed again.

sorry no coach here but i do love high school football and i can tell that the panfer isnt from here or let me rephrase that he dont coach here nomore along with others that are on here talking down portland. but anyways goodluck tonight in you game COACH.

WHILE WERE ON THE SUBJECT OF W.H VS. PORTLAND,I CANT HELP BUT REMEMBER SOME HISTORIC BATTLES BETWEEN US AND THEM.ONE THAT STICKS OUT IN MY MIND IS MY FRESHMAN YEAR "92 WE WERE PLAYIN AWAY AT PORTLAND AND JEREMY KEITH WAS OUR SENIOR TAILBACK.PORTLAND WAS LOADED THEY HAD JASON BANKS AND A CREEKMORE KID,AND JEREMY WAS SOMEONE I LOOKED UP TO AND AS WELL THE REST OF US FRESHMAN.JEREMY WAS A MAN ON A MISSION,DURING THE END OF THE 1ST QTR JEREMY BROKE 2 RIBS,HE NEVER CAME OUT HE FINISHED THE WHOLE GAME AND WE WON 19-7

WHILE WERE ON THE SUBJECT OF W.H VS. PORTLAND,I CANT HELP BUT REMEMBER SOME HISTORIC BATTLES BETWEEN US AND THEM.ONE THAT STICKS OUT IN MY MIND IS MY FRESHMAN YEAR "92 WE WERE PLAYIN AWAY AT PORTLAND AND JEREMY KEITH WAS OUR SENIOR TAILBACK.PORTLAND WAS LOADED THEY HAD JASON BANKS AND A CREEKMORE KID,AND JEREMY WAS SOMEONE I LOOKED UP TO AND AS WELL THE REST OF US FRESHMAN.JEREMY WAS A MAN ON A MISSION,DURING THE END OF THE 1ST QTR JEREMY BROKE 2 RIBS,HE NEVER CAME OUT HE FINISHED THE WHOLE GAME AND WE WON 19-7

IM NOT ON HERE TO BASH PORTLAND BECAUSE LIKE I SAID I PULL FOR THEM WHEN THEY DONT PLAY WHITE HOUSE. BUT PORTLAND HAS ALWAYS BEEN KIND OF A BORING TEAM TO WATCH IN THE WING T AND THE LAST 6 0R 7 YEARS THEY JUST HAVENT BEEN VERY GOOD. ON THE OTHER HAND WHITE HOUSE HAS HAD SOME GOOD PASSING TEAMS THRU THE YEARS TO GO ALONG WITH GOOD RUNNING TEAMS. THEY HAVE BEEN VERY FUN TO WATCH OVER THE YEARS BY BEING AS BALANCED AS THEY HAVE. THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH. I SUPPOSED SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO WATCH THE WING T STYLE.

ILL CHANGE MY PREDITION WITHOUT NICHOLS PLAYING . I'LL SAY

WHITE HOUSE 32 PORTLAND 13.

IM NOT ON HERE TO BASH PORTLAND BECAUSE LIKE I SAID I PULL FOR THEM WHEN THEY DONT PLAY WHITE HOUSE. BUT PORTLAND HAS ALWAYS BEEN KIND OF A BORING TEAM TO WATCH IN THE WING T AND THE LAST 6 0R 7 YEARS THEY JUST HAVENT BEEN VERY GOOD. ON THE OTHER HAND WHITE HOUSE HAS HAD SOME GOOD PASSING TEAMS THRU THE YEARS TO GO ALONG WITH GOOD RUNNING TEAMS. THEY HAVE BEEN VERY FUN TO WATCH OVER THE YEARS BY BEING AS BALANCED AS THEY HAVE. THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH. I SUPPOSED SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO WATCH THE WING T STYLE.

ILL CHANGE MY PREDITION WITHOUT NICHOLS PLAYING . I'LL SAY

WHITE HOUSE 32 PORTLAND 13.

OK I MEANT 32-2. :roflol:

ITS HARD TO TELL MUCH AFTER ONLY 1 GAME BUT WHITE HOUSE LOOKED ABOUT WHAT I EXPECTED. LOTS OF NEW FACES. I WAS ESPECIALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE KICKER. HE LOOKED GOOD ON HIS EXTRA POINTS AND THEN HIS FIELD GOAL PROBABLY WOULDVE BEEN GOOD FROM 45-50. MCEWEN IS AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED AND LIGHT ON DE SHOULD HAVE A MONSTER YEAR AND HAVE SOME SCHOOLS VERY INTERESTED IN HIM. COACHING STAFF IS SOLID LIKE ALWAYS BUT I WOULDVE DID A QB SNEAK ON THE 4TH AND INCHES WITH A 6 FT 4 210 LB HIGH SCHOOL QB.

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH WHITE HOUSE DEFENSE TONIGHT. THEY LOOK TO BE AHEAD OF THE OFFENSE SO FAR. BUT PORTLAND HAS YET TO SCORE AN OFFENSIVE POINT THUS FAR THIS YEAR . DIXON LOOKED VERY , VERY GOOD IN THE SECONDARY.

WELL I JUST WATCHED THE REPLAY ON THE 4TH AND WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE WAS INCHES. THE ANNOUNCER SAID 4TH AND A YARD. MAKES MORE SENSE NOW.

Good game, guys. Nice to get the first win under your belt. Now, this one is over and focus on the next opponent. Always one game at a time. Continue the drive and strive to improve.

Congrats to the crowd also....Man, the place was packed. It is great to see. There are many great programs in the state and I'm privledged to live in a town that has such programs.