Rhea County-Red Bank scrimmage

Rhea will be coming down to scrimmage Red Bank this Friday, July 31, 6:30 pm at Red Bank. The past few years, these two teams have had quite a few big games during the regular season, especially last year when Rhea came down to RB and won in the Lions' Den which (more or less) sealed their title.

What do both sides think? Should be a pretty good scrimmage based on what I've heard about Rhea Co.

Last years game was a fun one to watch, but now its time to see where the two teams stand after one week of practice. This will be a good scrimmage for both to get a good evaluation on what is good and not so good. Red Bank maybe the 2nd or 3rd best team Rhea Co. will see this year besides Ooltewah and maybe Knox Catholic. Red Bank is loaded on offense and maybe difficult to stop, especially with a good chunk of the starters on defense out for Rhea. Offensively it will be good to see where Rhea Co. stands after the scrimmage with Red Bank. Defensively we may have a few starters out for this scrimmage, but they should be competitive and help build some depth. For Rhea I hope we can answer some questions on both sides of the ball and see what type of depth we have.

Also I'm interested in watching some of Red Bank's players like Keon Williams, Tim Dews, Kevin Clay, and Malcomb Goins

It will be a good test for Rhea County to look at some question marks on players and positions. Couldn't ask for a better team to scrimmage to answer some questions. I know we will have some starters out. Good time to see who is going to play the hand dealt to them or fold.

And by the way last years games was a good one.

Good luck to all.

Yeap it is going to be Monday the 3rd at 6:30. I wonder if it is going to still be on the practice field or being moved to the game field? I know having the game moved helps Rhea Co. out in getting some players healthy and back for the scrimmage. Well hopefully the fields will dry out down in Red Bank.