Update on a former Mr. Football....

thebrawn

Hopefully people wont get mad b/c of me starting a topic about a non-active high school football player but Im just curious...Im a former sports player for Mt. Pleasant High...And I would like to know if anyone has any updates on former two time Mr. Football winner Marco Dailey? I know he went to some community college in Kansas last year. I believe it was Independence and I tried following his stats for the school but it seemed they had a running back by committee in place as I would see Dailey only carry the ball like 7 or 8 times/game...However despite that, he still was their leading rusher? Does anyone know anything else about him! I was a big supporter of him and the whole MP football team! I had heard he might have gotten an offer from Ole Miss but that was not definite! Any info regarding Dailey will be greatly appreciated!

On another note, anyone know how MP will be this year...Last season was the first season I can remember not being able to attend a game the whole year since I have been alive? So I didnt get to see how they were in the post-Dailey era...

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

I hope things are going well. As a Jo Byrns supporter I know the great ability he had and still has. Marco is truly one of the top backs to come out of Tennessee--all time. I' ve been associated with JBS since the mid-80"s and I will say this without any reservation Marco was the best player I ever saw JBS face. Hope to here good things in the future.