Stone Memorial

ccfan

I know that Stone is coming to my hometown tonight to play my alma mater Wartburg Central. We beat up on 4A Sequoyah in our spring scrimmage & I heard that we did pretty well against another 4A school Scott High this past Thursday, I didnt get to go but that is the word. We are a 2A school, but have made some vast improvements under our 2nd year coaching staff. With that being said I wanna know a little bit about Stone, what can we expect to see at 7pm tonight? Look forward to any insights & have a safe trip down.

Well I want to say that I was impressed with the way your team ran the option, it seemed to open up your passing game as well. I thought our team got the better of Stone at the beginning, but as it wore on I thought Stone started getting us some. I don't know if my dogs were tired or if Stone just started clicking. Either way it was a good scrimmage & I think both teams have good potential. I would like to hear what stone fans thought about our team & what were your impressions from the scrimmage. Good luck this season

Well I want to say that I was impressed with the way your team ran the option, it seemed to open up your passing game as well. I thought our team got the better of Stone at the beginning, but as it wore on I thought Stone started getting us some. I don't know if my dogs were tired or if Stone just started clicking. Either way it was a good scrimmage & I think both teams have good potential. I would like to hear what stone fans thought about our team & what were your impressions from the scrimmage. Good luck this season

thanks for the recap...good luck during the season