Farragut/Alcoa Scrimmage

TG24

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLREB that's funny, TANK lived in a house right off Hunt Rd, in Alcoa. Also Maples was not a tuition student, his dad owned a piece of property in Maryville but lived in the county. The other kids moved to Maryville just so they could play football for Quarles. Is there anything wrong with that NO but they moved specifically to play football. I could go on and on about how many Maryville players that didn't grow up in Maryville city schools but I won't. You apparently have a problem with Alcoa getting there fair share of kids from the surrounding area. I just found it laughable that someone from Maryville would bring this up. Maryville has been doing this longer than anyone in this area. AKA my good friend Danny Spradlin(there was a few more in that era). I also thought you said Alcoa had 30 to 40 players from outside of Alcoa. I'm sorry but that's just not true. Duck has went to Alcoa since elementary. His whole family has played for Alcoa. What's your point? Yes Fiegler was a county player Lanxter and Summer's also did not grow up in Alcoa as well. MLREB It sound like your a little jealous they didn't come to the dark side. :thumb:

Ummm....comprehension....it's a good thing. Please point out WHERE I stated that it was wrong....unlawful....or that Maryville didn't have the same in the past? OK....the conversation is basically....let me move it down a level.....ok...another level....the sheer number of COA players that live OUTSIDE the city of COA that play on the football team. Last year the number of COA students that were tuition.....that is students that do NOT live in the city of COA was 31%. Now....do you really ....really .....really believe that the 31% number is not carried over to the football team????? Actually it's HIGHER. Check it...ok?

Now as for Maples you are correct...and he was NOT a tuition student. Douglass and Burnett BOTH lived in the CITY OF MARYVILLE. Spradlin....your very good friend...live with Mr. Sentell moving in when he was 12. Don lived in the CITY OF MARYVILLE. Lanxter and Sommers never lived in COA because.....drum roll....they lived in and were from KNOXVILLE. Duck....sure was a COA kid from the beginning with the exception of his senior year when he lived with his coach in......drum roll......BLOUNT COUNTY. As for Tank...certainly a tuition student at Marville since the 8th grade.

Like I said nothing wrong because there is absolutely NO rules broken. Just pointing out that COA has a significant number of "out of city" students and athletes that GREATLY benefit their program....just as Maryville has in the past.

MLREB that's funny, TANK lived in a house right off Hunt Rd, in Alcoa. Also Maples was not a tuition student, his dad owned a piece of property in Maryville but lived in the county. The other kids moved to Maryville just so they could play football for Quarles. Is there anything wrong with that NO but they moved specifically to play football. I could go on and on about how many Maryville players that didn't grow up in Maryville city schools but I won't. You apparently have a problem with Alcoa getting there fair share of kids from the surrounding area. I just found it laughable that someone from Maryville would bring this up. Maryville has been doing this longer than anyone in this area. AKA my good friend Danny Spradlin(there was a few more in that era). I also thought you said Alcoa had 30 to 40 players from outside of Alcoa. I'm sorry but that's just not true. Duck has went to Alcoa since elementary. His whole family has played for Alcoa. What's your point? Yes Fiegler was a county player Lanxter and Summer's also did not grow up in Alcoa as well. MLREB It sound like your a little jealous they didn't come to the dark side. :thumb:

Ummm....comprehension....it's a good thing. Please point out WHERE I stated that it was wrong....unlawful....or that Maryville didn't have the same in the past? OK....the conversation is basically....let me move it down a level.....ok...another level....the sheer number of COA players that live OUTSIDE the city of COA that play on the football team. Last year the number of COA students that were tuition.....that is students that do NOT live in the city of COA was 31%. Now....do you really ....really .....really believe that the 31% number is not carried over to the football team????? Actually it's HIGHER. Check it...ok?

Now as for Maples you are correct...and he was NOT a tuition student. Douglass and Burnett BOTH lived in the CITY OF MARYVILLE. Spradlin....your very good friend...live with Mr. Sentell moving in when he was 12. Don lived in the CITY OF MARYVILLE. Lanxter and Sommers never lived in COA because.....drum roll....they lived in and were from KNOXVILLE. Duck....sure was a COA kid from the beginning with the exception of his senior year when he lived with his coach in......drum roll......BLOUNT COUNTY. As for Tank...certainly a tuition student at Marville since the 8th grade.

Like I said nothing wrong because there is absolutely NO rules broken. Just pointing out that COA has a significant number of "out of city" students and athletes that GREATLY benefit their program....just as Maryville has in the past.

Sommer didnt live in alcoa but lanxter lived and still does live in andover right off of louisville road

ML................your one odd feller. :lol: