Tony Franklin at Wilson Central

TheSpoon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team needs to fit their offense to their talent.

I agree with you on this. I will add though that the Tony Franklin system if coached the right way allows you to run what your players are capable of running without changing the terminology & the offense. One year you may have a studd QB & sling it all over the field never have a TE or FB in the game. The next year you may have a studd FB & decide to run the ball over your opponents. You can do all of this within the system. The system is all about controlling the tempo & coaching up the small details. if the system failed at WC more than likely it is because the coaches didnt coach up the details & didnt completely buy in.

Some players mentioned that WC is going to the I formation sounds like a good plan BD has there is no doubt we have the talent for it. :thumb:

Who is some of the talent? Seems to be a drastic change to go from spread to I. Better have a fulback and some road graders up front to run the I in that district...not to mention a good OC.

Old dad should not disrepect our coaches like that we will win more than two games told you new attitude :thumb:

Will the same parents try to hang Dedman? It's good to be optimistic,

BUT....you need to look at the facts. It will be a long time before the

thug kitties have a winning season. Gotta have some horses to win.

I predict that WC will have a similar season next year. Attitude does not

win games, "athletes" do!