Cornersville Vs Perry County Vs Hickman County

stupiddewman

Its not c'ville's fault they only played two series nor that they had to play an hour after. From what I know they just showed up and took care of business, with the hand they were dealt. You can't fault anybody for showing up and playing. Everyone also notice it was a scrimmage and its very early.

no you cant fault anyone like that, its just the way he puts things that frusterates us.

No sir 2 series is not considered a win but yall couldnt move the ball at all and looks like we did so not really a win.. but...... yall didnt score so...... :thumb:

like that. he could have easily said, no not a win, but we did what we had to do. in stead of putting it in the "bragging" terms.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sir 2 series is not considered a win but yall couldnt move the ball at all and looks like we did so not really a win.. but...... yall didnt score so...... :thumb:

like that. he could have easily said, no not a win, but we did what we had to do. in stead of putting it in the "bragging" terms.

It doesnt matter how i put it.. You all say im bragging when i come on here but when Wayne County comes on here and gets beat yall just worship them..

We played HC then PC then HC again.. So dont give me the excuse that they played for a hour before we get there.. We played three straight games and still movin the ball more than either of them..

We played HC then PC then HC again.. So dont give me the excuse that they played for a hour before we get there.. We played three straight games and still movin the ball more than either of them..

I wouldn't exactly call the PC scrimmage a game. You played for about 5 minutes. But that's okay, I'll give you the victory. You beat PC 1 TD to none. Congratulations, enjoy the victory. :thumb:

I dont think PC were playing starters in ethier series against Cornersville . QB was hurt ,and several ankles were turned .FB ankle ,2 WRs ankle couldnt even run the O that we run 1st and 2 nd string QB were already hurt my son played QB and hasnt taken a snap in 3 yrs and with only 30 players alot of these guys were out on D . But you guys beat us and we will be more than happy to see you this season .

All three of you will play alot of Homecomings.

Since when has cornersville not played alot of homecomings? This used to be the toughest region in the state in 1A football until sone schools decided to grow some n*ts and field a football team which broke up a stout region! Sure wish some of the teams were in 6-1a in the late 90's when you had to win 7 or 8 really tough region games just to make it to the playoffs! :roflol: