lenoir city football

country15

How many wins are possible with this schedule?

Thu Aug. 27 at Loudon

Fri Sep. 4 Heritage D

Fri Sep. 11 Sequoyah

Fri Sep. 18 at Bearden D

Fri Sep. 25 at Kingston

Fri Oct. 2 Knoxville Catholic D

Fri Oct. 9 at West D

Fri Oct. 16 at William Blount D

Fri Oct. 23 Farragut D

Fri Oct. 30 Maryville D

Chances are Heritage and/or Sequoyah. District is too tough. A 2-8 Season at best.

Tough schedule. Tougher region. LC could beat Heritage, and could beat Kingston. Kingston graduated virtually every starting position. Sequoyah could be a very tough game for the Panthers.

Are you saying they may beat Heritage just because of the past? I think Heritage may be a little better than some people are thinking. Time will tell, games will be starting soon. Good Luck to the Panthers.

Well when Lenoir City played Alcoa in the spring , I asked Coach Zellar about The new Qb comeing up and the rumors that I had been hearing and all. And he said said something to me about the Kid going to C.A.K with his Shane Wells , The former Basketball Coach at Lenoir City. So Im not sure that he left but if he was related to Shane im betting he left.

Well when Lenoir City played Alcoa in the spring , I asked Coach Zellar about The new Qb comeing up and the rumors that I had been hearing and all. And he said said something to me about the Kid going to C.A.K with his Shane Wells , The former Basketball Coach at Lenoir City. So Im not sure that he left but if he was related to Shane im betting he left.

The boy are are talking about is Jordan Hall. I spoke with his parents a couple of weeks ago. Shane is his uncle. His dad said that they were thinking about sending him to CAK but decided against it. He is at Lenoir City. If I am not mistaken, I think he is just playing with the freshmen team. From what I hear, there are some outstanding freshmen players.