O.S. 2009 A different additude!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.S. scrimmages Rockwood next week at Rockwoo. See you there. I'll be the guy wearing the Gators hat and shirt. I'll buy you a coke and we can nick pick the game together. By the way O.S. is single A now.

By the way.....Rockwood is single A also. I would never sit with someone wearing Gators attire. What day is the scrimmage?

If you guys want to talk the proper lingo, then you should say that OS & Rocwood are both single A 2a. & its fine that someone would be a gator fan. Im a huge Vols fan, but when I go watch my team(Wartburg) I wear blue. I would think an OS fan would want to wear purple & gold on Friday nights. I'm sure the players there would love to see everyone in their school colors. Wear you Gator stuff all week if you want but show pride for your team at their game. Good luck to both teams, I will try to trash talk with you guys whenever our week to play rolls around.

OZ looked alot better tonight I think they will have a good record when all is said and done. the O was clicking D still need work. Good luck this year

OS did look impressive tonight.......but CC's best play was to put the QB in shotgun and let him scramble.....other than that OS pretty much shut down anything else CC had to offer.........NICE goal line stand by OS.........Miller and Romero(sp?) are gonna be special for you guys in the future.....see you guys Thursday

Im not a big OS Im just a fan of my little cousin on the team... but I went to the Game last night and i took this away from it...... WOW.... I love the way bracket (or however you spell it) has got away from the old school OS way of doing things... Hes learned with the talent he has.. that he cant run it up the middle everytime... and completely changed the offense. Those boys moved the ball very well ...and their defense was pretty good too... They have a swag about them.. they want to win.. and they think they can.. more power to them.. Good luck bobcats