Bradley Bears Week 0? How will they look against 3A Polk?

Coach J

Hey Sgt. Smart Mouth, its "know" your facts. not "no" your facts. Lets know a couple of facts as of today, Chase is hurt, Your QB just got a shot for the bad knee on monday. (oops was i supposed to know those facts) I tried to give yall props, but you pop off anyway. I watched your scrimmage with loudon - and if you have a guy on the team that can run a 4.4 I sure didnt see him. Maybe he was timed with a friendly stop watch. As far as "veteran" goes, it dont mean squat when your flat on your back, looking out your ear hole! Come on down to Bear Stadium on Friday ands lets see why football is played on a field and not a message board! Have a safe trip home with your first loss of the season. :blush:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news for Polk fans. Polks fast little back has a broken collar bone and will not play. So this will definitely make the game a ton harder for the Cats to pull off. :roflolk:

There Fast little back doesnt have a broke anything... I had a convo with him after his game at the jamboree... He is an outstanding back, I think his friends called him Chaos... And from what i seen the name suits him.

Hey Sgt. Smart Mouth, its "know" your facts. not "no" your facts. Lets know a couple of facts as of today, Chase is hurt, Your QB just got a shot for the bad knee on monday. (oops was i supposed to know those facts) I tried to give yall props, but you pop off anyway. I watched your scrimmage with loudon - and if you have a guy on the team that can run a 4.4 I sure didnt see him. Maybe he was timed with a friendly stop watch. As far as "veteran" goes, it dont mean squat when your flat on your back, looking out your ear hole! Come on down to Bear Stadium on Friday ands lets see why football is played on a field and not a message board! Have a safe trip home with your first loss of the season. :thumb:

Hey hey good job at pointing out the one grammatical in my whole post. How long did it take you to catch that. Anyways, Polk has absolutely 0 injuries. How do i know? Well my best friend is that defensive tackle i was talking about. You know, the future all state kid. And, as far as the "typical post from a Polk fan" thing, I am sorry that I just happen to be passionate about my team. But, go ahead and talk about this fake injuries it just might give you hope. However, Friday is rapidly coming and guess what that hope gets shutdown when the Wildcats smack them Bears right in the mouth. By the way me and that quick back you guys are so scared of hung out today. He looked fine to me.

Hey Sgt. Smart Mouth, its "know" your facts. not "no" your facts. Lets know a couple of facts as of today, Chase is hurt, Your QB just got a shot for the bad knee on monday. (oops was i supposed to know those facts) I tried to give yall props, but you pop off anyway. I watched your scrimmage with loudon - and if you have a guy on the team that can run a 4.4 I sure didnt see him. Maybe he was timed with a friendly stop watch. As far as "veteran" goes, it dont mean squat when your flat on your back, looking out your ear hole! Come on down to Bear Stadium on Friday ands lets see why football is played on a field and not a message board! Have a safe trip home with your first loss of the season. :thumb:

Hey hey good job at pointing out the one grammatical in my whole post. How long did it take you to catch that. Anyways, Polk has absolutely 0 injuries. How do i know? Well my best friend is that defensive tackle i was talking about. You know, the future all state kid. And, as far as the "typical post from a Polk fan" thing, I am sorry that I just happen to be passionate about my team. But, go ahead and talk about this fake injuries it just might give you hope. However, Friday is rapidly coming and guess what that hope gets shutdown when the Wildcats smack them Bears right in the mouth. By the way me and that quick back you guys are so scared of hung out today. He looked fine to me.

Way to ruin the element of surprise doofus. You are obviously new to the forum/message board game and playing the old fashioned, "he's hurt" smoke and mirrors thing is how it goes on here. I know you are young and I will forgive you this time but you need not give up so much info grasshopper!!!! :thumb:

Also did anyone get the forward about: ATTENTION POLK COUNTY FANS??? OMG it's a sure fire shot below the belt.

You Polk fans seem allot more uptight about this game then Bradley fans.. As far as anyone being hurt..It has no bearing on the game as far as any suprise factor. Polk is gonna do what they do, run up the middle then try to hit a pass every now and then. Play a ball control game, thats what they have to do to win. If they do that,they will have a good shot at winning.. If they have 3 and outs...It will get ugly.

You Polk fans seem allot more uptight about this game then Bradley fans.. As far as anyone being hurt..It has no bearing on the game as far as any suprise factor. Polk is gonna do what they do, run up the middle then try to hit a pass every now and then. Play a ball control game, thats what they have to do to win. If they do that,they will have a good shot at winning.. If they have 3 and outs...It will get ugly.

i think uptight might be the wrong word.. possibly... but i think the big thing with polk playin bradley is all about respect and pride... no matter how bad we have won in the past in any sport bradley shows no respect.. i guess we are just hicks in the eyes of bradley fans and players.. we beat bradley in a spring scrim my senior year and after the srim some players were sayin we suck goin through the line to shake hands... we won but we are the ones who suck???? there is no respect or honor in that.. if we win it would be nice to see or hear some comments about our team, if we lose then im sure MOST polk fans will be mature about it and admit the bears are the better team either on that night or just period... i would love for polk to leave no doubt about who the better is.... good luck to polk and i hope both teams have an injury free game..

Tonights the night boys... The question ain't will Polk win? The Question is by how much will they when... Polk has all the factors... Lets see if Bradley can stop #30-The back they are so worried about, #38 The standout line-backer, #79 Pre-season All State Tackle, and lets see how well they can pass the ball against Polks Secondary( #85, #10, #20, and #12). I am a BiG POLK fan, they r great opponets and good ends... Goodluck boys...

Tonights the night boys... The question ain't will Polk win? The Question is by how much will they when... Polk has all the factors... Lets see if Bradley can stop #30-The back they are so worried about, #38 The standout line-backer, #79 Pre-season All State Tackle, and lets see how well they can pass the ball against Polks Secondary( #85, #10, #20, and #12). I am a BiG POLK fan, they r great opponets and good ends... Goodluck boys...

Hey Loud mouth boy 35, nobody is worried about chase#30 you could time him with a hour glass - not a stop watch! I agree #38 is a good line backer, #79 not bad, i dont know about all state, as far as the secondary - as long as we throw the ball at least 6 feet high i think we will be all right.