Top Posters In This Topic

Any predictions on this week's games?

Jo Byrns vs. Cascade

McEwen vs. Wayne Co.

East Robertson vs. Cheatham Co.

Clarksville Academy vs. Montgomery Central

Ezell-Harding vs. Nashville Christian

Houston Co. vs. Waverly

I'll take JB, ER, & CA as winners. Everyone else should lose by double digits.

Any predictions on this week's games?

Jo Byrns vs. Cascade

McEwen vs. Wayne Co.

East Robertson vs. Cheatham Co.

Clarksville Academy vs. Montgomery Central

Ezell-Harding vs. Nashville Christian

Houston Co. vs. Waverly

I'll take JB, ER, & CA as winners. Everyone else should lose by double digits.

Looks like I was pretty close on my predictions. The only game I missed was the CA game. I was really surprised that CA lost to Montgomery Central...and by 19 (19-0). I'm assuming Heath Dyer is still out? It looks like no one wants that final playoff spot.

THE ONLY CHANCE HOUSTON COUNTY HAS AT WINNING A GAME THIS YEAR IS MCEWEN. THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE ABOUT 20 PLAYERS THIS YEAR. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT REAMES IS NOT HEAD COACH MATERIAL. HE COULDN'T EVEN KEEP A BAND DIERECTOR THAT NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL OFF HIS COACHING STAFF. YEAH THAT'S REALLY TOUGH!!!!! I HOPE REAMES IS ON HIS WAY OUT AND FROM THE WAY I'VE HEARD PEOPLE TALK I'M PRETTY SURE HE IS. OH MCEWEN'S COACH NEEDS TO BE OUSTED TOO HE RAN OFF SOME OF THE BEST ATHLETES THAT CAME THROUGH THAT SCHOOL .REAMES MIGHT MAKE A GOOD RECIEVERS COACH SOMEWHERE BUT HE'S A LONG WAYS FROM HEAD COACH MATERIAL. BUSEY COULD HELP YOU IF HE WAS THE COACH HE USED TO BE. I WATCHED BOTH OF HIS TERMS HERE AND HE GOT SOFT.OH BUY THE WAY LAST TIME I CHECKED MOST EVERY OTHER COACH WANTED ALL 11 PLAYERS ON DEFENSE TO MAKE TACKLES.

Here are the District standings:

Team District Overall

Jo Byrns (1A) 1-0 2-0

East Robertson (2A) 1-0 2-1

Clarksville Academy (1A) 1-0 1-2

Houston County (2A) 0-0 0-2

White House Heritage (2A) 0-1 1-1

McEwen (1A) 0-1 0-3

Nashville Christian (1A) 0-1 0-3

The scores from last night are:

Jo Byrns 14-0 over WHH

East Robertson 58-0 over McEwen

Clarksville Academy 7-6 over Nashville Christian

It looks like the 3 playoff teams from this district are going to be JB, CA, & the ER/WHH winner. CA got a huge win last night over NCS so now it looks like all they have to do is beat McEwen or JB.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nashville christian is riddled with injuries.

give them next year to make some huge wins

wait and se when they have everone back because right now they lost their starting right tackle to injury and their starting right guard to school related issues and they both played each side of the ball

Wow, I thought I was talking to myself (in this tread) for a while :roflol: . Glad someone else chimed in. NCS may be better next year; don't really see how but I'll take your word for now. Here are the district standings after 6 games:

Jo Byrns (1A) 3-0 6-0

White House Heritage (2A) 2-1 5-1

East Robertson (2A) 2-1 4-2

McEwen (1A) 1-1 1-5

Clarksville Academy (1A) 1-2 1-5

Nashville Christian (1A) 0-2 1-5

Houston County (2A) 0-2 0-6

The results from last Friday's games:

JB 46 HC 0

ER 26 CA 0

WHH 21 NCS 6

McEwen Off

Gotta say I was very surprised at the WHH/NCS score. WHH should have one by 35 by my calculations. I hope the wheels don't fall off like they always seem to do. If they don't have a good showing against Forrest this week, I'll be taking the Indians next week.

This weeks games:

JB @ McEwen

ER @ NCS

CA @ HC

WHH @ Forrest

Big game for WHH! They need to represent in this one. I really feel like WHH has a legit shot at making the semi-final round of the playoffs!!! They've got to feel the same way. If that doesn't get you pumped I don't know what will. Same goes for ER if they can keep it going! Can't wait for next Thursday when ER and WHH square off for an Automatic Playoff Berth!!! Let's go fellow Rob. Co. teams!!

Wow, I thought I was talking to myself (in this tread) for a while :thumb: . Glad someone else chimed in. NCS may be better next year; don't really see how but I'll take your word for now. Here are the district standings after 6 games:

Jo Byrns (1A) 3-0 6-0

White House Heritage (2A) 2-1 5-1

East Robertson (2A) 2-1 4-2

McEwen (1A) 1-1 1-5

Clarksville Academy (1A) 1-2 1-5

Nashville Christian (1A) 0-2 1-5

Houston County (2A) 0-2 0-6

The results from last Friday's games:

JB 46 HC 0

ER 26 CA 0

WHH 21 NCS 6

McEwen Off

Gotta say I was very surprised at the WHH/NCS score. WHH should have one by 35 by my calculations. I hope the wheels don't fall off like they always seem to do. If they don't have a good showing against Forrest this week, I'll be taking the Indians next week.

This weeks games:

JB @ McEwen

ER @ NCS

CA @ HC

WHH @ Forrest

Big game for WHH! They need to represent in this one. I really feel like WHH has a legit shot at making the semi-final round of the playoffs!!! They've got to feel the same way. If that doesn't get you pumped I don't know what will. Same goes for ER if they can keep it going! Can't wait for next Thursday when ER and WHH square off for an Automatic Playoff Berth!!! Let's go fellow Rob. Co. teams!!

I personally feel Cascade and Forrest are stronger than your 2A reps, Moto. As you know, they'll have to get thru both those teams and likely a tough east team that may get thrown in our quad. I wouldn't go counting those semi-final eggs before they hatch. Cascade is just now to the point of getting our first year QB comfortable back there. His progression at Qb over the last couple of games is finally helping our run game as well. This was a good year to play Cascade early.

We'll know after Friday if I'm right about Forrest. Although we beat them by 31, I honestly feel they are a much better team than that. They are only giving up 4.5 points a game if you leave our game out. Don't look for either team to score more than 20 Friday if the stats ring true.