CAK @ Grace

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.....I think it's time to get this re-started!!!! I noticed at the the Jamboree last night that Grace decided to stay and watch us play West. Looking forward to Friday night!

I also noticed that myself. I'll just go ahead and throw out my prediction for the final score...

CAK 28

Grace 7

Good luck to both teams!

[quote="91steve

I also noticed that myself. I'll just go ahead and throw out my prediction for the final score...

CAK 28

Grace 7

Good luck to both teams!

I'll take it and go home right now very happy. :thumb: Grace looks like a team that will test the Warriors. They have many returning starters (14 I believe, if what I read is true) from a 10-2 team. I thought they were very solid against Carter, although Carter didn't play their stud runner, Meady.

I continue to be impressed by the CAK defense, especially the front 8. The LB's and DL are playing very well together. I believe the secondary will get settled in and start improving. Due to injury and illness that group has had to bounce around players each week. That situation seems to be stablizing. The offense also has seemed to find a way to move the ball. The receivers are catching the ball pretty well and we are producing enough running yards to contribute. But, ball security is an issue. The Warriors are going to beat themselves if they continue to put the ball on the ground after contact (receivers and running backs).

Looking forward to what appears to be a good match up between two pretty good teams. :lol:

ill say CAK 31 and Grace 14... this only happens if Quinn is full health and is able to run when he is feeling any kinda pressure.. which i have not seen him have much pressure at all so far!! I will say i firgured it would be a blow out all summer until i saw the guys at grace walking around at the jamboree!! They seem to have some size and strenght un forunatly i was late to the jamboree so i didnt get a chance to watch them play.. but i herd about 5 people gossiping on how well the Rams . rammed over carters LBs.....and with loosing ethan poe and daniel morse moving out to safety u have 2 new out side RB and and mid LB core that could still need some work with!! mainly on there ablity to read the guards!! i think they have great potential but i watched them mostly in the jamboree and they seemed to get blocked a awful lot!! but then again that offense west runs is really hard for a mid LB to get to the ball...and when Jager is making all the tackles in the back field it makes it hard to

All i know about the LB's is that they havent been scored on except for Central. and they were missing Eicholtz and the starting safety and Corner werent playing during that scrimmage. Pretty good if you ask me. im not gonna give a score prediction. partly because its dumb, partly because its impossible. but ill say that both teams better come ready and i think they will, which will make for an even better game. :popcorneater:

Guys i just wanted to say that i am a strong CAK fan ... my blood bleeds blue and Gold... these guys are still my boys and i love them to death and would give absolutely anything to go back and put on the pads and go to war with you guys...on another note i have been confronted by one of my good friends about what i have been posting on here and he was even conserend if i was still for them.. and thats when i went back and reread some of my post..thats when i realized how negative they have sounded!! and negative was by far the wrong message i wanted to portray!! it was more of a coaching up kinda thing!!... but this post is mainly to say what has been said and to apologize to any Dads or my brothers(this years team) that i may have offended... if u guys no me. u know im not the kinda guy to harp and be a jerk to everyone!! and i hope all is forgiven!! but i hope the best for this years team.. and i love u guys and some of u gave me some of the best 3 years of my life .. and U guys dont understand how bad i miss football!!!!! thanks for reading this!!!!!

Nonnack8890

(im pretty sure everyone knows who this is)