Where's all the Polk County fans?

Coach J

I don't know where everyone is at but i'm excited bout this team. They looked good last friday and this friday they go down to east ridge and next week they got the redskins at polk. they got alot of startersback and alot of kids that saw playing time last year that will be starting this year. i'm ready for the bradley game i think it will be a good game. the wildcats are ready to make a run in the playoffs this year. I just wish more fans would get on here and let people know how good of a team we got this year. Go Polk

I hope polk does good this year, a lot of the players have improved greatly (so i hear from good sources).. the schedule should make for some great games and i think the big opener against bradley central will have a ton of people there.. im curious to see how this season goes, in the murphy fair book polk is picked to win the district i think (im not sure which is which after the change to everything)... lot of returning starters, lots of speed (for a polk team), good strength, tough schedule, good coaches, good athletes, polk pride, the list goes on... not sure whats going against them besides maybe size but thats about all i know of... should be a good year for the wildcats.. ill be there friday for the E.R. scrim. to see how that goes.. best of luck to the wildcats

GO POLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!