Mt.Pleasant Tigers

Hawse40

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports from Lawrenceburg are that LCHS manhandled the Tigers

that wouldnt suprise me, i personally dont think mtp will be that good this year...

They'll win several games though. Several teams in the district probably won't be very good either, with the exception of Cornersville and their outstanding program.

And again wildcat your an idiot. U didnt even start and dont know what ur talkin bout hahaha

And again wildcat your an idiot. U didnt even start and dont know what ur talkin bout hahaha

how do we know you even start? who are you anyways? we know who he is cause he has his number on here...all you do on here is talk trash, and dis people, and make yourself look like an idiot...and you do all this while hiding behind a computer screen...

how do we know you even start? who are you anyways? we know who he is cause he has his number on here...all you do on here is talk trash, and dis people, and make yourself look like an idiot...and you do all this while hiding behind a computer screen...

ok im talking trash but this dude comes out of nowhere and says " cornersville and there great football program" haha what an idiot

ok im talking trash but this dude comes out of nowhere and says " cornersville and there great football program" haha what an idiot

You don't like compliments? And I don't know what me starting has to do with anything. I DID start 2, maybe 3, games and played quite a bit in every single game. But none of that matters and has nothing to do with what I say on here. There's people on here that have never even played football and are just fans, but they still know a lot about the game and what's going on. STUPIDdewman, you remind me of the guy who thinks he's cool, thinks he's an outstanding player, and thinks everybody on the team likes him. But you're actually just a complete idiot who cannot say hardly anything intelligent or make a post without trying to personally insult someone. If you can't handle people saying Cornersville is not good, then you should just delete your account and never read anything ever posted on this website again.

But good luck to Cornersville and their outstanding program :thumb:

this is the first in a while....MTP being quiet???? as far as cornersville goes i would rather be the waterboy for WC than play for cornersville.....anyway...i wanna hear from the mtp folks....im afraid that it might be a long steady fall back to the bottom of the barrel...just like a few years ago....

this is the first in a while....MTP being quiet???? as far as cornersville goes i would rather be the waterboy for WC than play for cornersville.....anyway...i wanna hear from the mtp folks....im afraid that it might be a long steady fall back to the bottom of the barrel...just like a few years ago....
Haha good one bout Cornersville.. U prolly are the waterboy lol or dont play a bit one.. As i remember in the past three years yall have beat us pretty bad.. but 3 years ago it was 21-0.. Not that bad.. 2 years ago like 24-13 and we had a td that refs called a fumble on AND a bullcrap pass interference call.. And last year yall just whooped us but just keep talkin trash when i try and be serious =)

Haha good one bout Cornersville.. U prolly are the waterboy lol or dont play a bit one.. As i remember in the past three years yall have beat us pretty bad.. but 3 years ago it was 21-0.. Not that bad.. 2 years ago like 24-13 and we had a td that refs called a fumble on AND a bullcrap pass interference call.. And last year yall just whooped us but just keep talkin trash when i try and be serious =)

How could anybody take anything you say seriously?