Mt.Pleasant Tigers

Hawse40

Jury is still out on MTP right now. Scrimmages this year have not in favor of the Tigers at all. Injury has kept the starting qb out of practice and both scrimmages. Most of the guys starting this year have very limited game experience. They graduated 17 seniors in which 12 of those were either two or three year starters. With only a hand full of starters on both sides of the ball form last year the guys will need time to gel and get some playing time going. They will get some good experience Friday night aganist Columbia Central in the Maury County Jamboree. Lewis County comes to town in week zero then week one has them aganist Spring Hill. Most everyone will know more on them by the time they play Collinwood in week two.

Thats my two cents worth..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the first in a while....MTP being quiet???? as far as cornersville goes i would rather be the waterboy for WC than play for cornersville.....anyway...i wanna hear from the mtp folks....im afraid that it might be a long steady fall back to the bottom of the barrel...just like a few years ago....
Haha good one bout Cornersville.. U prolly are the waterboy lol or dont play a bit one.. As i remember in the past three years yall have beat us pretty bad.. but 3 years ago it was 21-0.. Not that bad.. 2 years ago like 24-13 and we had a td that refs called a fumble on AND a bullcrap pass interference call.. And last year yall just whooped us but just keep talkin trash when i try and be serious =)

How could anybody take anything you say seriously?

PLEEASSSE tell me something that you cant take serious that i say .. U just come on and talk bad bout people and talk how great wayne county is gonna be.. People get tired of seein that.. So tell me 3 things i say that u cant take serious plz??

PLEEASSSE tell me something that you cant take serious that i say .. U just come on and talk bad bout people and talk how great wayne county is gonna be.. People get tired of seein that.. So tell me 3 things i say that u cant take serious plz??

i would personally rather see someone that team has had success in the past tell how good a teams gonna be, then a team that has NEVER had a good year tell how good they'll be...

Nothing you say can be taken seriously just because of your attitude. If you would say more about why Cornersville will be good instead of arguing with people when they say something bad about ya'll, I might take you more seriously. God forbid someone say something positive about WC though. Everyone knows they don't deserve it but Cville sure does. Come on man, give us some stats or something. Tell us why your o-line is stacked. How big are they? How strong are they? Just stuff like that instead of "We only lost 1 senior so we're gonna be good". And PLEEEEEASE stop being so whiny about everything. That just makes people take you less serious.

Oh, and I don't say anything about how great WC will be. But even if I did, why shouldn't I be able to? You say how great Cville is and have nothing to back it up.

i think two years ago if i remember correctly we whooped CA and u played for em lol.. Yall dont say anything when we do something good do ya? yall didnt say even ONE post when we beat MTCS 4-0.. All yall do is come on here to talk trash.. But i like it.. gets me pumped kinda

congrats, you beat us when we had the worst season we'd had in like 15 years, that deff doesnt mean your season was good! if i remember correctly last year yall didnt get over 50 yards total offense...but im not goin there, this is a thread about mt. p, not cornersville, nor wayne county.

Nothing you say can be taken seriously just because of your attitude. If you would say more about why Cornersville will be good instead of arguing with people when they say something bad about ya'll, I might take you more seriously. God forbid someone say something positive about WC though. Everyone knows they don't deserve it but Cville sure does. Come on man, give us some stats or something. Tell us why your o-line is stacked. How big are they? How strong are they? Just stuff like that instead of "We only lost 1 senior so we're gonna be good". And PLEEEEEASE stop being so whiny about everything. That just makes people take you less serious.

Oh, and I don't say anything about how great WC will be. But even if I did, why shouldn't I be able to? You say how great Cville is and have nothing to back it up.

if i remember last year cvile had some big ol lineman, but thats about all they were...

"if i remember last year cvile had some big ol lineman, but thats about all they were..."

Yeah and we have the exact same people pretty much.. A lot stronger than last year.. And yeah yall whooped us last year.. but now we're ranked over you guys from CA.. So lets talk bout this year..

ranked over according to who? preseason rankings are dumb. id rather be ranked way low than way high!

Jury is still out on MTP right now. Scrimmages this year have not in favor of the Tigers at all. Injury has kept the starting qb out of practice and both scrimmages. Most of the guys starting this year have very limited game experience. They graduated 17 seniors in which 12 of those were either two or three year starters. With only a hand full of starters on both sides of the ball form last year the guys will need time to gel and get some playing time going. They will get some good experience Friday night aganist Columbia Central in the Maury County Jamboree. Lewis County comes to town in week zero then week one has them aganist Spring Hill. Most everyone will know more on them by the time they play Collinwood in week two.

Thats my two cents worth..

If you don't mind me asking what is the injury on the starting QB (Nance)? He is a good kid and a good athlete. I hope he recovers so that he can play and enjoy his Sr year.

quote]

If you don't mind me asking what is the injury on the starting QB (Nance)? He is a good kid and a good athlete. I hope he recovers so that he can play and enjoy his Sr year.

Bruised collar bone... Word on the street is that he should be ready for the first game.

I agree, Nance is a good athlete and I hope he recovers and has a good Sr. year. It's a sad thing when your Sr. year rolls around and injury strikes. What's the rest of MTP looking like? Who's your RBs & other key players? How good are your linemen? Are they as big as they usually are?