Mt.Pleasant Tigers

Hawse40

To be honset I really do not know. I have not been around the field as much as in the past. Mine graduated last year and I ventured away a bit. As most folks know TJ Smith will be a force. Linemen may be one of the weak spots, they are a bit shakey. A kid we all call Jolly will also be a monster at lb. Lots of new faces on both sides of the ball. There is a good looking freshman that plays qb, his name will be mentioned in years to come. He should be another one of the special athletes. Only time will tell.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think mtp is not gonna be good this year then your in for a surprise. The will better better than they were last year and maybe two years ago. About the LCHS game. Lchs beat mtp 4 touchdowns to none. Is that not what they are supposed to do. They should beat any 2 a team when they are what 4a or 5a. Nance the original quarterback wasnt even playing. Think what you want though.

quote]

If you don't mind me asking what is the injury on the starting QB (Nance)? He is a good kid and a good athlete. I hope he recovers so that he can play and enjoy his Sr year.

Bruised collar bone... Word on the street is that he should be ready for the first game.

I agree, Nance is a good athlete and I hope he recovers and has a good Sr. year. It's a sad thing when your Sr. year rolls around and injury strikes. What's the rest of MTP looking like? Who's your RBs & other key players? How good are your linemen? Are they as big as they usually are?

Nance is already back he will most likely be playing in the Jamboree at Central. Mtp has alot of depth this year and are very young. Even if they dont do that much this year they will in the future.

If this is to be a rebuilding year for the tigers, will the theatrics at Mt. Pleasant's stadium still be the same? Like with the cannon, fireworks, "Welcome to the Jungle", etc...

OH YEAH, all that stuff will still be around. Ole cannon was out of commission last year but it should be back next week!!!

Almost football time in the jungle!!!

If you think mtp is not gonna be good this year then your in for a surprise. The will better better than they were last year and maybe two years ago. About the LCHS game. Lchs beat mtp 4 touchdowns to none. Is that not what they are supposed to do. They should beat any 2 a team when they are what 4a or 5a. Nance the original quarterback wasnt even playing. Think what you want though.

I HIGHLY doubt they'll be better than the team 2 years ago, HIGHLY doubt it. And I think LCHS is 3A.

What time do they play tonight and where is it located? Good luck MTP!

they play Columbia Central, at centrals field at Maury County Park. no idea on the time though.

Maury County Jamboree Schedule:

5pm: Columbia Fresh vs Pope John Paul Fresh

6pm: Pope John Paul vs Lawrence Co

7pm: Spring Hill vs Lorretto

8pm: Columbia vs Mt. Pleasant

Hope everyone stays injury free. :bored: