Best Offensive Lines

Guest UTFan82

Guest caligula

The way Maryville is destroying teams this year I would say they have the best line. Only one new lineman, 2 three year starters and 2 two year starters. They are breaking open holes wider than Tony Montana.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that oakland has a very good offensive line. They are led by Sr.'s and 2 year starters Justin Parrott(LG) and Josh Jenkins©. They are also returning their two huge tackles,Jr.'s Chris Smith(LT) and Nathan Yopp(RT). The only new face is Sophmore B.J Oliver, who looks very promising. They have completly demolished everyone the have played, even if the scores dont indicate it. best of luck to them.

Posted by 35Afan:

Who do you guys think has the best offensive line in the state? I personally think that Cumberland County's offensive line definately earned this honor these kids are big and strong i dont see them having trouble with a defensive line in the state, their kids are LT Johnny Parham #72 6'2 255 lbs, LG #53 Gabe West 6'1 275 lbs, C #69 Billy Krause 6'2" 265 lbs, RG #64 Jake Houston 6'1" 250 lbs, and RT Sean Mullikin 6'7 300 lbs Cumberland County should go far this year behind these hogs.

Franklin Co. has good group that comes off the ball with good technique and blocking ability

Guest caligula
Posted by caligula:

The way Maryville is destroying teams this year I would say they have the best line. Only one new lineman, 2 three year starters and 2 two year starters. They are breaking open holes wider than Tony Montana.

Forgot to mention their 3 awards at the Furman Camp, screen blocking award, Brandon Waters (long snapping), Waters and Eubanks (Double Team prize)