who is the best qb in the state?

Guest bleedblue

Guest bleedblue

Since I have got a lot of feedback on my previous thread then I thought this would be interesting. My vote goes to LC Micheal Edminston. That of course is based on pure ability. He still has some maturing to do but he is just a junior. If this kid plays the rest of the year the way he did in the Riverdale game then his numbers will put him somewhere at he top. Please inform me of who you believe is the best. Thank you.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok falcon guard.i think we all know that you play on the offensive line for LC. I still dont think Edmiston or whatever his name is is all that great cuz of ONE break out game. i could be wrong, but lets see how he does the rest of the year, against the likes of Oakland, whom i beleive to be the best team in region 4-5a. However, if they dont play, then its up for grabs. I also think that Region4-5a Smyrna has a real good qb. Wolke. He has to be one of the tops in the state.Also, OHS's Ebalaroza will be a force to be reckoned with once he gets back in his rythm.

There are probably some great ones we don't know about because too many Offensive Coordinators are RUN oriented.

Both Lincoln Co. and Blackman have QBs who don't get to show all of what they are capable of because their coaches insist on taking it up the gut!

I got to go with Josh Refegee from Franklin. Considering the balanced attack Franklin is using, to date, he has been flawless!

Guest VOLCOWBOY

Edminsten is extremely talented, but I don't think he can be considered the best yet. He's got the size for a top-notch qb. He's faster than alot RB's and WR's. He's got one of the strongest arms I've ever seen (on 9th grade tape from Flintville vs City). But he's not the best. His accuracy kills him. Can he consistently bust zones with 5 to 15 yard passes? When he improves there, then he could be considered one of the best in the state. As a former student at LC, I wish him and the Falcons the best of luck this Friday against FC and throughout the remainder of the season. And just for Falconguard good job on protecting Edminsten.