Beardon V.S West

Rebelfan06

SULLIVAN SOUTH,MARYVILLE,BEARDEN,FULTON,FARRAGUT,CATHOLIC MOST LIKELY WILL BE FAVORED TO BEAT YOUR POWERHOUSE WEST REBELS 4-6 LIKE I SAID. BUT CHEER FOR YOUR TEAM THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.

Ow shows what you no were favored over both sullivan south and fulton so yea it seems to me you aren't very well informed at all. and west has a chance at beating farrigut maryville cathlic and beardon. you need to pay more attention and talk more sense. your facts are all mixed up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sourse was prep extra retard and were predicted to go 6-4, but i say 7-3 so before you start talking like you no something tell me this...how many scrimmages did you attend of west this summer???? how many times did you watch them work???? i honestly dont think you've seen any because if you did you'd jus as impressed as everyone else is. your data is wrong accept or dont it doesnt matter to me...

prep extra your source. thats figures you only know what you read. first of all wimp i know the west coach and about 8 players on that team .8 starters in fact ,2 of them are ball players they will choke and lose and you cant keep that from happening. really i could care less about west high or bearden .has west ever won seven games in a season? good luck supporting you 4-6 team and your choking coach ,maybe west could play scrimmage games all year and win 6 games. ill ask prepextra

prep extra your source. thats figures you only know what you read. first of all wimp i know the west coach and about 8 players on that team .8 starters in fact ,2 of them are ball players they will choke and lose and you cant keep that from happening. really i could care less about west high or bearden .has west ever won seven games in a season? good luck supporting you 4-6 team and your choking coach ,maybe west could play scrimmage games all year and win 6 games. ill ask prepextra

:lol: This guys a riot!!!! Don't stop!! :thumb:

Ow you're a fulton supporter...LOL how'd your team enjoy goin home and turnin in there pads after week 10...ow how'd we do 2nd round....i no historically fultons good but bud that age is far to old. hope they make the playoffs this year....if west finishes 4-6 its a fluke and it wont happen.....west goes 7-3 at the least...and the way cathlic has been lookin im willin to say 8-2....but a solid 7-3 at the least

Ow you're a fulton supporter...LOL how'd your team enjoy goin home and turnin in there pads after week 10...ow how'd we do 2nd round....i no historically fultons good but bud that age is far to old. hope they make the playoffs this year....if west finishes 4-6 its a fluke and it wont happen.....west goes 7-3 at the least...and the way cathlic has been lookin im willin to say 8-2....but a solid 7-3 at the least