district 12a

wildcats86

ok i want to hear everybody who knows anything about 12a baseball to give me there three best hitters and three best pitchers in the district here is mine

hitters pitchers

1 lucas pippenger wc 1 caleb keating wc

2 dre mercer pc 2 danial holcomb mtp

3 dillon warren wc 3 kj robertson summertown

tell me what u think and give your best

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i want to hear everybody who knows anything about 12a baseball to give me there three best hitters and three best pitchers in the district here is mine

hitters pitchers

Mt. pleasant's no longer in district 12A so holcomb can't be one of the pitchers. For hitters, K.J. Roberts, Lucas Pippenger and Alex Huddleston are the top three, all had good summers. For pitchers, Tomas Huddleston from Summertown is probably the best.

• 2 weeks later...

hitters are all from summertown in my opinion

-alex huddleston will have the best season by far with his last year 11 hrs i exspect him to just get better

-blake philips will have a great year i expect to if he stays healthy he'll be a threat from every part of the game

-kj roberts is a great player and will (hopefuly) be the leader for the 09 state champ eagles, its a big weight from going to having players on your team like gobbell(vol state) pitts(c-state) hendrix(cumberland) and harville witch would have been a very helpful addition to any college coaches roster to what they have now but in my opinion roberts can pull the team together and bring back another state chanpionship to the great town of summertown.

-jimbo ramsey in my opinion the best all around hitter on the eagles team will have a great year

pitchers is a simular story

-thomas huddleston will be summertowns ace and do very well

-jordan chard has alot of exprence all of you no he pitched great in the 08 state game against jackson christian and i think will be a deadly weapon for the eagles this year

-ben lyons in my opinion will be there for the eagles alot of you forget that it was he who shut down CA in the region championship to lead the eagles to the victory he always throws strikes and i heard his curve has improved :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I believe Dray Mercer is a very undervalued hitter with great speed. PC is young, but don't sleep on them just yet.

Mercer is a good player. Who all does Perry Co. have comming back besides him? Also, does anybody know what Loretto has? I don't know alot about their players, but I do know that Coach Lamm knows how to win, and they have have been fairly successful in AA over the past few years.

I believe Dray Mercer is a very undervalued hitter with great speed. PC is young, but don't sleep on them just yet.

Mercer is a good player. Who all does Perry Co. have comming back besides him? Also, does anybody know what Loretto has? I don't know alot about their players, but I do know that Coach Lamm knows how to win, and they have have been fairly successful in AA over the past few years.

PC has several soph players that always have caught my eye that their names are never mentioned. Players like Derek Watkins, Blake Qualls, and Little Grimes have always been very good players but they do not get talked about. I'll say look out for PC.

PC has several soph players that always have caught my eye that their names are never mentioned. Players like Derek Watkins, Blake Qualls, and Little Grimes have always been very good players but they do not get talked about. I'll say look out for PC.

Yes, they are young, but they may make a splash. Their pitching has to develop since they lost their seniors last year. And a soph. who never gets mentioned is Taylor Dill, when it comes to baseball, has exceptional quickness.

i agree perry co. will be young this year but they have alot of talent they will make a big splash this year district 12a may be surprised. Blake Qualls is a soph. pitcher you might want to pay attention to i seem him pitch against stown this summer he was pretty impressive,with grimes,dill,richardson,watkins they may be a team to watch.

hitters pitchers

Mercer for sure