Logan Shell??????Hampton

TNSportsLover

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tnsportslover quite posting bs about ME!!!!!!I love where i am at and dont need i postion change or anything else.And seriously commonsense2008 and dawgbacker i dint know who either of your are but my parents were born and rasied in roan mtn. to turn on a computer they would be lucky much less post something on here and i dont need parnets trying to get me a starting postion or w.e. I agree with pujo 100% i dont care who runs the ball or gets a pass thrown to them.As long as the scoreboard says hampton winning thats all i care about!!!!!!!!

Its always about whats best for the team, coaches are alot like parents ,they are not always right ,but they usually have perfect intentions. You have a coach you can trust ,he'll do whatever or play whoever he thinks will make Hampton the most successful. All you boys should feel fortunate to have so many good players around you ,alot of schools are not quite as fortunate.