Catholic @ Rhea

i loved reading the posts that said rhea co was going to win, or even keep it close. it really made me laugh how rhea co. got whooped up and down the field. yet another season win for catholic

Hey glad we could amuse you. We'll keep an eye on your team the rest of the season and see if you can amuse us sometime this fall, how's that? We have a very young team and we lost alot of starters this year and knowing that I think our team played real good against you guys. In fact probably the joke is more on you that you guys didn't score more TDs on our young team. LOL

You must be a kid to have posted such a lame comment. Go study or something.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved reading the posts that said rhea co was going to win, or even keep it close. it really made me laugh how rhea co. got whooped up and down the field. yet another season win for catholic

very insightful post from a piece of crap, boneheaded, overconfident, mentally handicapped, dipstick, delusional, arrogant, fire hose wielding, ra-tarded, classless 10 year old knox catholic enthusiast and overall football expert. Lets just hope you dont have a bowel movement any time soon because by the look of things you're head's so far up your hind parts you'll be smothered to death!

Phewwww.

Glad I got that out of my system. :popcorneater:

very insightful post from a piece of crap, boneheaded, overconfident, mentally handicapped, dipstick, delusional, arrogant, fire hose wielding, ra-tarded, classless 10 year old knox catholic enthusiast and overall football expert. Lets just hope you dont have a bowel movement any time soon because by the look of things you're head's so far up your hind parts you'll be smothered to death!

Phewwww.

Post of the year. Hands down.

Rhea County will be fine. They will improve and make the playoffs. #5, and #45 are very good players. Love the QB, Tallent. Cozart was the story, but that OL, across the board is as good as I've seen at old fashioned drive blocking in a long time. Too much tradition for Rhea to not win more than they lose, IMO.

Rhea County will be fine. They will improve and make the playoffs. #5, and #45 are very good players. Love the QB, Tallent. Cozart was the story, but that OL, across the board is as good as I've seen at old fashioned drive blocking in a long time. Too much tradition for Rhea to not win more than they lose, IMO.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We'll see how it all plays out, but I'd love to see these boys put it all together and be playing in November.

I guess I must have been seeing a different game last night. I thought the receivers did a great job considering injury and the fact that there was pass interference on almost every play! Cam's a great QB but i think he just wasnt getting it there last night. As for the plays up the middle, he will be getting his WR hurt again like moffett and stone last year if he doesnt get them down. However, i thought he did a great job running the ball. Coaches really need to work on the line next practice.

Phewwww.

Yeah, classless is right. You really showed him didn't you? Thats the way to express your feelings towards that kid haha funny man you are eagle. And of course there was pass interference against Catholic every play...good point my friend. I also enjoyed the 28 to 2 prediction over Catholic. Very close prediction, I like it. But it is Catholic so they cheated somehow right? Exactly. Well loved the game, hope the beatings continue all year.

Yeah, classless is right. You really showed him didn't you? Thats the way to express your feelings towards that kid haha funny man you are eagle. And of course there was pass interference against Catholic every play...good point my friend. I also enjoyed the 28 to 2 prediction over Catholic. Very close prediction, I like it. But it is Catholic so they cheated somehow right? Exactly. Well loved the game, hope the beatings continue all year.

You people really struggle with sarcasm. I've always kinda pulled for Catholic down in 3-A because of Coach Pemberton, but if guys like you keep coming around I think I'll change my mind.

I dont even know if those guys are Catholic fans??????? I've never seen them on our boards?

:thumb:

hmm... well you know we aren't all classless as someone mentioned earlier in the post.

Anyways, I have a question that maybe one of you Rhea Co folks can give me the answer to. In either the first or second quarter, one of your men had to be carried to the sideline on the shoulders of some other guys. I think i saw him sitting in the ambulance at half. Who was that and what happened? how long will he be out if at all?