Mcminn Central vs Mcminn County

loyalcharger

I thought it was a very good, hard-hitting game....played clean by both sides. I commend both coaches for preparing their teams for battle, and instructing the players to play hard, but not cheap. Yes, I'm sure there were a few incidents that took place, but nothing serious or any more than you expect between rivalries.

McMinn Central was far more disciplined than they have been for the last 3 years, so I applaud Coach Goodin and his staff for returning order to the team. That will pay dividends down the road.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight. A Central fan is complaining about a McMinn player taunting the fans. :thumb: Where have you been for two years.

I know what you're saying, but I believe Coach Goodin has changed things considerably at Central......for the good! He's a church-going family man, and he believes in discipline. I think the players, assistant coaches, and fans welcome it.

Let me get this straight. A Central fan is complaining about a McMinn player taunting the fans. :thumb: Where have you been for two years.

I know what you're saying, but I believe Coach Goodin has changed things considerably at Central......for the good! He's a church-going family man, and he believes in discipline. I think the players, assistant coaches, and fans welcome it.

steroids???LOL...anyway goodin is a great guy and it sounds as if he is on his way to a good start. fans on both sides of the stands should learn to lose with class and diginity and win with class and diginity. no reason is say mean things when they lose and no reason to talk trash when they win. maybe cagle and goodin will woerrk on this with their teams. im a tribe fan but chargers good luck next week......peace out!

Let me get this straight. A Central fan is complaining about a McMinn player taunting the fans. :geek: Where have you been for two years.

steroids???LOL...anyway goodin is a great guy and it sounds as if he is on his way to a good start. fans on both sides of the stands should learn to lose with class and diginity and win with class and diginity. no reason is say mean things when they lose and no reason to talk trash when they win. maybe cagle and goodin will woerrk on this with their teams. im a tribe fan but chargers good luck next week......peace out!

Well, for those who don't know #7 is family of Coach Goodin and Masingale for MC. He is a great kid, and big reason that McMinn took this game. There was no ill intentions involved.

6+4=3, I know that you have always had a problem with the discipline at MC (the Derrick era). I disagreed sometimes with your view sometimes and agreed a lot. This is a new and wonderful era, I could not have been more proud of the reserve and class that was shown by the Chargers. This is due to all the coaching staff. This will come in to play when things are not going so well. If we would have lost this game by 20 I would not have been more proud of the discipline I witnessed Friday night.

These guys could have folded after that first drive the Cheerokees put on us, but they regrouped and played hard.

I to believe if these boys don't cramp up MC wins this game. Tough Luck, and good luck to both McMinn County teams.

Well, for those who don't know #7 is family of Coach Goodin and Masingale for MC. He is a great kid, and big reason that McMinn took this game. There was no ill intentions involved.

6+4=3, I know that you have always had a problem with the discipline at MC (the Derrick era). I disagreed sometimes with your view sometimes and agreed a lot. This is a new and wonderful era, I could not have been more proud of the reserve and class that was shown by the Chargers. This is due to all the coaching staff. This will come in to play when things are not going so well. If we would have lost this game by 20 I would not have been more proud of the discipline I witnessed Friday night.

I know the Goodin family and have been friends with Chad for a long time. I believe he will do a fine job. I meant nothing towards his coaching abilities or discipline. I just thought it was funny after watching the players and fans act this way for the last two yrs or the Derrick era that a fan would complain.

Let me get this straight. A Central fan is complaining about a McMinn player taunting the fans. :geek: Where have you been for two years.

I know the Goodin family and have been friends with Chad for a long time. I believe he will do a fine job. I meant nothing towards his coaching abilities or discipline. I just thought it was funny after watching the players and fans act this way for the last two yrs or the Derrick era that a fan would complain.

Although Chad was there, and helping. I think you should probably refer to the Head Coach. His name is Josh. Someone who is so close to the Goodin family would know that.

I was referring to Josh coaching but was saying that I know the family and have been a friend of Chad's for a long time not saying we talk everyday. BTW I never said I was close to the whole family just know them and that they are fine people. BTW Howdee you have picked up where you left off last year, still no sense! Stupid post as always! OK I am waiting on another one lets hear it. :geek: