Best Returning Pitchers

Irish423

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 2 power pitchers to fill a summer East Tennessee College Showcase Team. Would like (1) RH and (1) LH. If you know anyone interested please have them email chthomas1@bellsouth.net

Serious Question: Why only "power pitchers"? You'd never have had Glavine, Maddux, or the many other types that can pitch...just not with "power".

• 2 weeks later...
Funtoplay, Robbie Ray touched 95mph at team USA trials. If he shows that velocity this spring he will go in the top 2 rds. Plus, I don't think he is a very good student so he would be an easy sign.

ill tell you right now Ray has never touch 95 mph, and thats a fact.

i do believe that he has because as i can recall a parent at the Team USA trials he was throwing 94-95 for 2 or 3 innings didnt say he was throwing it all game but can show the velo pal :flower:

I will say it again Robbie Ray does not throw 95. I have seen him throw many games. 89 to 90 yes but 95 no way. If you will go to the perfect game web site you can see for yourself. They have a site called HIGH SCHOOL 92 PLUS CLUB. Robbie has played in lots of showcases. perfect game has him clocked at 90. It only has 3 high school guys in Tennessee at 92 or higher. Not saying there's not more, just saying if there are more they must not have played in perfect game showcase.End of story.