Blaze

shady04

Oh man i cant wait till friday. the battle in the 'boro. i just want to say somethin to all the blaze fans out there. dont worry about the lost on friday. it was a good lost because it woke us up. we are ready to take down everyone else and it will start against rhs when we win by 14+. everyone come out and support the blaze cause we got the best fans and the blaze are igniting a fire that will carry us past rhs, shs, and ohs.

p.s--fhs fans pray that you dont see us in the playoffs---- ;)

Posted by shady04:

Oh man i cant wait till friday. the battle in the 'boro. i just want to say somethin to all the blaze fans out there. dont worry about the lost on friday. it was a good lost because it woke us up. we are ready to take down everyone else and it will start against rhs when we win by 14+. everyone come out and support the blaze cause we got the best fans and the blaze are igniting a fire that will carry us past rhs, shs, and ohs.

p.s--fhs fans pray that you dont see us in the playoffs---- ;)

When do you expect Rico Turner to be back in the lineup?

Posted by shady04:

p.s--fhs fans pray that you dont see us in the playoffs---- :)

Shady, Dude, ease up! Don't give them any juice to feed on, save the talk for friday night! I don't think we got any room to run our mouths after the other night, do you? We lost a little credibility at Franklin, we have to earn our respect back! It will come just one game at a time! So don't give the Warriors any gas to feed on, they've got enough incentive already! This sould be the game of the week fans don't miss it! :)

Posted by shady04:

This is NOT the "Battle of the 'Boro". Blackman is just another game on Riverdale's Schedule. Riverdale - Oakland is the ONLY "Battle of the 'Boro". Maybe Blackman and Seigal can have the Battle of the new schools with no history game.

[Edited by TinyTim on 9-16-02 8:54A]

Im not trying to start anything by talking its just that i work with a bunch of rhs ppl and they have been talkin trash all year. yeah we did get embarrassed but it was mostly our fault (not taking anything away from fhs) its just that we looked at the fhs game and since it wasnt a region game we just looked past it, the blaze didnt get hyped or anything, but i hope and pray that it will be a different story fri. im callin it the battle in the 'boro cause i think its gonna be more packed then the rhs ohs game will be because ppl are use to seeing ohs getting beat (all respect given that it might be different this year) :)

Posted by TinyTim:
Posted by shady04:

This is NOT the "Battle of the 'Boro". Blackman is just another game on Riverdale's Schedule. Riverdale - Oakland is the ONLY "Battle of the 'Boro". Maybe Blackman and Seigal can have the Battle of the new schools with no history game.

[Edited by TinyTim on 9-16-02 8:54A]

What's with all the narrow-minded people in Murfreesboro? Why does the OHS/RHS game HAVE to be the Battle of the 'Boro? Get over this mentality that there are only 2 high schools in Mufreesboro; Blackman's been open 3 years now! Being new has absolutely nothing to do with anything. In case you haven't noticed, BHS's seniors this year had to come from SOMEwhere...

Amen TinyTim, The Blaze fans ARE the best. As for the RHS game, I have nothing to say except they better be glad they can back up all the trash they talk. Best not get too cocky though. The play-offs are coming. Save your strength.

I am with Tim. He is right about the battl of the boro. OHS-RHS is the only battle of The boro. There is no way it will be more packed than the RHS-OHS game. I say thats what will decide the Region Championship. If it is more packed, the only reason is b/c of both loses. As for the remark that oaklad cant hang. wait. thats all i gotta say. Lebanon was a fluke. OHS came out flat and LHS got pumped emotionally and what not. What happened to RHS at LCHS? They lost turner. Woe is them. And bhs, they just stunk against FHS. Maybe with rico back, it willl help. I hope it does. But right now, the shalacking that BHS took Saturday doesnt say much about them. I think it says more about RHS, bouncing back. I dont think that BHS's debacle aginst FHS was a fluke. Look for the blaze to lose maybe 2 more this season. They will have a tough next 2 weeks. Good luck to them though.

Guest region4fan

OHS vs RHS has always been called the Battle of the Boro. I know there is an intense rivalry between BHS and RHS for many reasons, but it is not the same as Oakland. By the way, did you forget that OHS won the state in 98? Also they HAVE beaten Riverdale before and have done it recently, folks. Until BHS can beat them , maybe you better watch your slams on Oakland! By the way , you have not beaten us either.But it is good to have pride in your team.

Olineathlete, i am glad you guys are handling things. Get pumped for the pit but don't give anyone anthing to hang in their lockers to motivate them.