Jo Byrns vs. Cascade

Shep

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Cascade will play better this week and will be victorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Champs show em your mean side ! But knowing that JB coach was at DA he will run off tackle all night and it is time for Champs to stop it hope D line is ready. 30-28 Champs in Barn Burner!!!!!!!!!!!!

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Cascade will play better this week and will be victorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Champs show em your mean side ! But knowing that JB coach was at DA he will run off tackle all night and it is time for Champs to stop it hope D line is ready. 30-28 Champs in Barn Burner!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if thay gonna be victorious thay had better play better :thumb::thumb:

Two good football teams there, '06-JB or '07-MP

to be real honest i think whoever that was that said the da team that cascade played was the best team they palyed in the past 30 years is on some amazing drug that aint been discoverd yet!! :lol: i believe last years jo byrns team beat them in a scrimmage by 2 or 3 touchdowns last year.

Two good football teams there, '06-JB or '07-MP

to be real honest i think whoever that was that said the da team that cascade played was the best team they palyed in the past 30 years is on some amazing drug that aint been discoverd yet!! :lol: i believe last years jo byrns team beat them in a scrimmage by 2 or 3 touchdowns last year.

Very untrue. 17 14 with no. 40 not playing but a series and a half. Not worth getting him hurt. It paid off with another Gold ring. Should be a good battle. Cascade is big up front but i know that JBS will be too....country boys on country boys. Friday night lights as the best. Goodluck to all. Davidson is off and will wait another week to battle. Long way from home JBS. Main thing is everyone have fun playing football and drive safely.

P.S. is this game on the radio or internet? I would like to hear something on it.

thanks in advance

I am not downing da at all. They are a great team and have good size. But all I was sayin is that they are not the best team they will face in the season. Trousdale county is a team more country boy than jo burns and cascade and could probably do them worse than da did. For that also south Pitt has been to state and won how many years? Granted da is a great gem I just don't believe they at the beat team cascade will face or has faced in the past 30+ years

I am not downing da at all. They are a great team and have good size. But all I was sayin is that they are not the best team they will face in the season. Trousdale county is a team more country boy than jo burns and cascade and could probably do them worse than da did. For that also south Pitt has been to state and won how many years? Granted da is a great gem I just don't believe they at the beat team cascade will face or has faced in the past 30+ years

respect your opinion......the rest is yet to be seen.....any radio coverage or internet coverage of the game friday night? sounds like a trenches type game....thanks in advance.