Jo Byrns vs. Cascade

Shep

Last year I picked Jo Byrns is the regular season and Cascade in the playoffs so this year I am going to go with....Cascade again lol dont let me down this year..

In other words, you put the kiss of death on us both last year. :lol: Sure you don't want to change that pick?? :lol::thumb:

How about I stay undecided? lol :thumb:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks a lot like last week nobody picking Cascade. I wonder if it will be a repeat of last week in the result column or if Cascade will rebound from the loss and get a 1 in the win column. I will give Cascade another shot this week and say 28-22 Cascade. I think they are better than what they showed last week but maybe I am delusional only time will tell.

its not that cascade isnt good, its just DA was really good...problem is, Jo Byrns is REALLY good.

Pretty good actually...I went and saw the MTP-Lewis County game last friday and it made me ready for WC to get it on versus McEwen....im thinking about coming up to watch yalls game instead of ours....it would be a much more interesting game

Well I have a feeling that you are right and ours would be the more interesting game word around here is that McEwen had trouble getting a team fielded but that could just be a rumor that went around.

Pretty good actually...I went and saw the MTP-Lewis County game last friday and it made me ready for WC to get it on versus McEwen....im thinking about coming up to watch yalls game instead of ours....it would be a much more interesting game

Well I have a feeling that you are right and ours would be the more interesting game word around here is that McEwen had trouble getting a team fielded but that could just be a rumor that went around.

How long is the drive to Cascade?

Last year I picked Jo Byrns is the regular season and Cascade in the playoffs so this year I am going to go with....Cascade again lol dont let me down this year..

In other words, you put the kiss of death on us both last year. :lol: Sure you don't want to change that pick?? :lol::blush:

How about I stay undecided? lol :lol:

Nope you already picked Cascade and you can't go back now. Besides your jinxs will cancel out MPTtigers jinx :roflolk:

from waynesboro to cascade is a little over 2.5 hours

For us about 1.5 according to mapquest but I think its closer to two hours or longer dependin on whats going on in nashville

It looks a lot like last week nobody picking Cascade. I wonder if it will be a repeat of last week in the result column or if Cascade will rebound from the loss and get a 1 in the win column. I will give Cascade another shot this week and say 28-22 Cascade. I think they are better than what they showed last week but maybe I am delusional only time will tell.

its not that cascade isnt good, its just DA was really good...problem is, Jo Byrns is REALLY good.

Well not trying to take anything away from Jo Byrns because they did indeed make it to the championship game last year. I know they are an extremely good team but I dont know if they are as good as Davidson Academy. Cascade has got to be better than what they showed last week. You dont put up that many points on higher classified teams in the summer and turn around and be a dud. I beleiev this game will be a one td win one way or the other. If JB has issues on their line it seems that it could effect their running game some since it usually takes solid blocking to open up running lanes. The only running back I have ever seen run well without a solid line is Barry Sanders. I have heard about #44 and saw his you tube video and he is a stud no doubt. It will be an interesting game to say the least.

Well not trying to take anything away from Jo Byrns because they did indeed make it to the championship game last year. I know they are an extremely good team but I dont know if they are as good as Davidson Academy. Cascade has got to be better than what they showed last week. You dont put up that many points on higher classified teams in the summer and turn around and be a dud. I beleiev this game will be a one td win one way or the other. If JB has issues on their line it seems that it could effect their running game some since it usually takes solid blocking to open up running lanes. The only running back I have ever seen run well without a solid line is Barry Sanders. I have heard about #44 and saw his you tube video and he is a stud no doubt. It will be an interesting game to say the least.

We held our own against them last year in a scrimmage. I know that was last year I'm just saying

This will be a closer game than the one Cascade faired last week. DA is the best team Cascade will face all season in the regular season. This is not a slap in the face to JB,SP, or Forrest. They are a private school so they should be the best plus they are defending state champs. There are a ton of question marks going into the game as a fan. Will Cascade improve and take the loss last week and learn from it? Will Jo Byrns be firing on all cylinders in their first game of the year? This should be a great game to attend on Friday evening. Oh also by the way vote for me for Heisman!

Cascade 28 Jo Byrns 22

I personally believe JBS is just as good as DA and if they played it would be a toss-up. Having said that, I do not believe it has any bearring on the JBS/Cascade game. Teams just match up differently w/ certain teams and DA was not a good match-up for Cascade at all. They match-up a little better w/ JBS but I believe the game will be somewhat of a shootout and I think that favors JBS. JBS is better/more versitle than they were last year offensively, but defensively they will give up some points. I say JBS wins w/ the score somewhere in the neighborhood of 42-21, 42-28, or 35-21/28. Good luck to both teams..... :roflolk: