Jo Byrns vs. Cascade

Shep

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Logger, you fell right into our trap. We knew a bunch of JB folks would be at that game so we opted to play like crap and make ya'll over confident. B)

Sounds like it worked... :thumb:B)B)[/quote

YESSS C11 my confident's are very high as your's should be,,,, but guess what you and i are not playing the game only the mind game's my friend ,so put that in ya ole corn cob pipe and smoke it B)

that would be the after party celebrating the win.

:thumb:

I'm glad to hear none of you are giving the Champs a chance in this one.

sounds about like last year when yall didnt give anyone a chance...including jo byrns!

Well, Monkey, we were one of only two teams to beat them last year. :thumb: Beat your CA team pretty badly if I remember correctly also... B):unsure:

i remember it being a 7 point game goin into the 4th qtr...then it went downhill from there. but i also remember yall (you) saying this time around jo byrns would be easy.

i just hope cascade doesnt play as cheap this year as they did last year! :unsure:

You NEVER heard me say Jo Byrns would be easy. We only beat them by 1 point so why would I? You may of heard Logger and I cutting up with each other, but I never take Jo Byrns lightly. I don't know why I even bother responding to you. You've become somewhat of a joke to me on here. Attack attack attack........... with a cap gun. What is your fascination with me anyway, Kid. I can cite numerous threads were you've had Smart "A" remarks to my responses. Sooner or later you need to find a cure for that red "A$$" you got over Cascade knocking ya'll out last year. Move on, Buddy, move on... You hear me still whining about us getting knocked out by Jo Byrns? I respect them and rooted for the them the remainder of the season.