Spring Hill obviously much improved

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they looked very machine like, except for the fumbles.

Maybe they were a fumbling machine :roflol:

We will see what happens when they play schools their own size.

Per TSSAA:

Cannon Co. 748 Class 3A

Spring Hill 889 Class 4A

28-0 SH at halftime..................with fumbles. :roflol:

Undefeated Spring Hill going 3-0...I don't think so!!!

Uh. Has anyone on here, so far, predicted Spring Hill to win this week and go "3-0". I don't think so... But, keep running that mouth anyway...

And according my records (Haha), Spring Hill started 6-0 in 1998 before they lost to BGA in the 7th game. Went on to finish 8-2 that year en route to a region championship. Only regular season losses were to BGA and White House. I don't think either of the losses were region losses... (Oh look. They beat Giles County 25-6 that year! Yeah, yeah. Before all the Bobcats out there go off. I realize that Giles County was down for a long period of time back then.)

We were down. Were down in the early to late 80's then got a new/old coach and came back in the early to mid 90,s and then down again. Now, we've got the best quarterback in the state, perhaps the country. Even though we lost to Cookeville, we are going undefeated the rest of the season all the way to the State Championship and there is nothing going to stop us........

"If you want to crown them, them crown them! You are who we think you are!!"

Giles Co. is where Spring Hill is striving to be. Giles over the last few years has proven to be a serious championship contender. Spring Hill is looking to make that step tonight. It is going to be an electric atmosphere in Pulaski with the best two players in the district going up against one another. Wallace vs. Loveless.

My heart says Spring Hill will take that step but my mind says Wallace and company are too much for us this early in the season.