Bradley Co. @ Coffee Co.

allwaysright

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the same ol' Bradley to me. Coffee County by 13

Coffee County just fumbled 9 times and lost 7 of them in one game. Hard to pick either team to win this game. But, since I know very little about Bradley, would like some information. What kind of players? big, fast, small, slow, what kind of offense. Hope everybody has a safe trip Friday from Cleveland.

Looks like the same ol' Bradley to me. Coffee County by 13

Coffee County just fumbled 9 times and lost 7 of them in one game. Wouldn't count on anybody winning this game. But, since I know very little about Bradley, would like some information. What kind of players? big, fast, small, slow, what kind of offense. Hope everybody has a safe trip Friday from Cleveland.

S L O W

We had a 92 yard run the second play from scrimmage, numerous runs over 20 yards,( yes we came up short on the score board) The D only allowed one long run (he was caught from behind) But if you want to call that SLOW , ok just keep thinking that. We shot our self in the foot with missed assignments vs polk, no turnovers, one penalty, I hope we can work the bugs out this week, should be a good game , I would say no more than 10 point victory- no matter who wins.

We had a 92 yard run the second play from scrimmage, numerous runs over 20 yards,( yes we came up short on the score board) The D only allowed one long run (he was caught from behind) But if you want to call that SLOW , ok just keep thinking that. We shot our self in the foot with missed assignments vs polk, no turnovers, one penalty, I hope we can work the bugs out this week, should be a good game , I would say no more than 10 point victory- no matter who wins.

As a TEAM, Bradley is s-l-o-w. A couple of good runs against a much smaller team is nothing that constitutes speed, other than having one back with good (not great) speed.

Bradley's line is huge, but they're overweight and out of shape. Bradley had a 13 point lead but a the game wore on the lack of conditioing for the Bears was evident, and Polk's smaller and quicker team took control and played smash-mouth football. The Bears had no answer.

And if you think Polk is tough, just wait until you get into the games with the District teams.