East Hickman Vs. Loretto

It was a good game and in my opinion it was definetly a fumble, how many easy picks, or passes did your team miss? quite a few. I can pick the game apart on both sides where the refs made bad calls and ghost calls, it is football, they are not pro refs, the red headed guy you say was killin ya has killed us many times,especially in baseball, but he is a fair guy who dont take sides, If you watch closely on Titans home games, he is on the chains. He has been around a long time and I have been angry with him before, Just one thing to remember, smart comments,and accusations of cheating towards him from the mad daddies in your stands dont help you any ....believe that. You need to vent your frustrations at your team, being on the goal line twice and not scoring hurt bad.....real bad, it boosted our defense confidence for the next game. Loretto will not be taken lightly.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not liked Red for some years and would be very happy to never see him ref our games. East had a good defence and that was a great goal line stand . I wished we would have caught the pass on 2nd down in the end zone and we wouldnt have been left with the decision on 4th to kick ( with a kicker that has never made a feild goal or extra point 0 or to try one of the best RBs in state ( that East shut down all night). It was tough loss we wanted to come out the gate strong . Sorry if anybody took it the wrong way. I still dont like Red .