TN High @ Sullivan East

THSVikings2004

OMG did anybody hear Nelson crying in his interviews with the papers!! He claims he couldn’t put a complete team on the field because his guys were dropping like flies in the second half, and he couldn't compete with the size and the sheer numbers of the Vikings. HELLOooooo... the Vikings dressed maybe 35 or 40 players last night. He also broke the violins out claming Stubbs left his starting QB in to long. Give me a break!!! Stubbs was toying with him in the first half anyway…experimenting and trying out new stuff to see how it will work when we REALY need it. East NEVER had a chance in this game because they had no answer for anything the Vikings did on offense. And here’s a news flash for you Nelson… if I had to place a bet I would say that the patriots on the sidelines last night outnumbered the Vikings. If not, it was real close. So next year try to find another excuse after you get you annual Viking stomp!! B)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Stubbs were trying to score(quote)Nelson(all the points they could with there 1's) Well then the score would have maybe 60 would be a fair guess :thumb: ... might.. heck it would have because East layed down... as the Norm when it starts going bad for them.

Nelson needs to check his teams intestinal fortitude.And numbers..jeeezz..they had more players than we did..I counted 45 dressed for us..and 52 for them..next excuse? :thumb:

OMG did anybody hear Nelson crying in his interviews with the papers!! He claims he couldn’t put a complete team on the field because his guys were dropping like flies in the second half, and he couldn't compete with the size and the sheer numbers of the Vikings. HELLOooooo... the Vikings dressed maybe 35 or 40 players last night. He also broke the violins out claming Stubbs left his starting QB in to long. Give me a break!!! Stubbs was toying with him in the first half anyway…experimenting and trying out new stuff to see how it will work when we REALY need it. East NEVER had a chance in this game because they had no answer for anything the Vikings did on offense. And here’s a news flash for you Nelson… if I had to place a bet I would say that the patriots on the sidelines last night outnumbered the Vikings. If not, it was real close. So next year try to find another excuse after you get you annual Viking stomp!! :evil:

Nelson's argument is about as strong as a house of cards. "They were obviously trying to score every point they could score with their No. 1s." :lol: The Vikings scored four touchdowns in the first 8 minutes of the 3rd quarter. It wasn't a numbers issue, THS just started running the ball more in the 2nd half. Most of the starters were out when there was about 8 minutes or so to go in the 4th. The problem is when you take out Shepard, Tallman, Howard, and then move Simmons over, there is still a threat there.

East never loses because of something they failed to do, it's always attributed to the Vikings or refs cheating or trying to run up the score. They have never defeated TN High no matter how hard they have tried, so they have to go looking for illogical excuses, like this is some kind of conspiracy. Likewise, they try to make it look like the Vikings have never cleanly defeated the Patriots.

I have nothing against the kids who played last night, but it's said to see a head coach talk like that after a game; it only makes them look bad.