Henry County at Humboldt

hubjr

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who knows anything about Humboldt? I know they won their first game, but other than that I do not know anything about their team. Can anyone give a little insight about them?

Hub...

Humboldt is going to run the ball and try to control the clock. They have a small team and thier numbers are down. But they do have a stable of good backs but they will not be able to run the ball down HC throat like they did GC. They will run the ball darn near every play only throw the ball 4 times against GC. They must get more balanced to even stay close with HC. HC has to much depth and will wear Humboldt down and will come away with a easy win. Yes they have speed but do not have the size and depth to control the line of scrimmage against a bigger team. Sorry Humboldt but i think this game will not be close! They had 417 yards rushing friday night against GC it won't be that easy this week. Thier defense will struggle against the short passing also. They will be ok in thier own class but not friday night. Good luck to both teams!! :unsure:

JCM is BACK...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! JCM WINS...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! The YANKER is glad that you beat Liberty!!! I knew they were good. What is wrong with you people up there in Henryland???? The YANKER reads with amazement on other threads as your own fans question your coaches decisions on playing a certain player too much. Your crazy fans complained so much that one thread had to be LOCKED!!!!! Many of you are crazy!!! The YANKER wants you to send the player in question...he was named in the thread...and send your coaches too...down to JCM...and we won't complain the way you do. There is TROUBLE brewing in Henryland...and it appears to be over playing a very good player too much in a very close game!!!! This discussion could only happen in Henryland!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Zebra I'm not sure if you went but what did you hear about the liberty-humboldt scrimmage. What did liberty do to dominate and what troubled humboldt the most.

Liberty dominated the line of scrimmage i do mean totally beat up on Humboldt. The size of Liberty was to much for Humboldt. Their QB smacked them right in the mouth did pretty much what he wanted! Short passing game killed them as it did friday night playing GC. They could not get any pressure on the QB at all he had all night to throw the ball! Humboldt speed is all they have! Their special teams are bad their best running back punts that ain't good! I said this before but they are small and can not and will not outscore their foes all year! I know speed is always dangerous but its no good if u can't get lose! GC had good size on the d-line but 2 of their kids were well feed! Not meaning any harm they were just big thats all weren't very mobile. They also had alot of pentalies called friday night they will also kill them later on! Not beating up on Humboldt just calling what i saw! They have alot of improvement to do before friday if they hope to even stay in the game! My prediction friday night won't give a score but it will be bad! Good luck to both teams! HC have a safe trip to and from Humboldt! :roflol:

JCM is BACK...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! JCM WINS...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! The YANKER is glad that you beat Liberty!!! I knew they were good. What is wrong with you people up there in Henryland???? The YANKER reads with amazement on other threads as your own fans question your coaches decisions on playing a certain player too much. Your crazy fans complained so much that one thread had to be LOCKED!!!!! Many of you are crazy!!! The YANKER wants you to send the player in question...he was named in the thread...and send your coaches too...down to JCM...and we won't complain the way you do. There is TROUBLE brewing in Henryland...and it appears to be over playing a very good player too much in a very close game!!!! This discussion could only happen in Henryland!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Howdy Yanker! Its been a long while since we have conversed on this board. No worries about some of our fans, everyone has those guys who have different opinions and disagree with the coaches. There is no trouble up here. Congrats on JCM's win, I was glad to see them beat Brownsville. Liberty was a good team, most fans around here didn't realize that and were expecting a repeat from last year's season of running clocks. I think now we know that this HC team will have to fight for each victory. Its going to be an exciting year!!! Bring on Humboldt!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Howdy Yanker! Its been a long while since we have conversed on this board. No worries about some of our fans, everyone has those guys who have different opinions and disagree with the coaches. There is no trouble up here. Congrats on JCM's win, I was glad to see them beat Brownsville. Liberty was a good team, most fans around here didn't realize that and were expecting a repeat from last year's season of running clocks. I think now we know that this HC team will have to fight for each victory. Its going to be an exciting year!!! Bring on Humboldt!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Hello my "young Cephus" of a friend...it's good to be back in touch with you. The YANKER has determined that TEAM MOM of a few years ago has returned to Henryland under two different names...and with a VENGEANCE!!!!! JCM will face Northside at the ROCK...JCM is back...Good luck against Humboldt...JCM is back...Northside will crumble at the ROCK...I AM THE "ROCKFULLINGLY" YANKER!!!!!

Zebra I'm not sure if you went but what did you hear about the liberty-humboldt scrimmage. What did liberty do to dominate and what troubled humboldt the most.

Liberty dominated the line of scrimmage i do mean totally beat up on Humboldt. The size of Liberty was to much for Humboldt. Their QB smacked them right in the mouth did pretty much what he wanted! Short passing game killed them as it did friday night playing GC. They could not get any pressure on the QB at all he had all night to throw the ball! Humboldt speed is all they have! Their special teams are bad their best running back punts that ain't good! I said this before but they are small and can not and will not outscore their foes all year! I know speed is always dangerous but its no good if u can't get lose! GC had good size on the d-line but 2 of their kids were well feed! Not meaning any harm they were just big thats all weren't very mobile. They also had alot of pentalies called friday night they will also kill them later on! Not beating up on Humboldt just calling what i saw! They have alot of improvement to do before friday if they hope to even stay in the game! My prediction friday night won't give a score but it will be bad! Good luck to both teams! HC have a safe trip to and from Humboldt! :roflolk:

I thought Liberty dominated the LOS against HC as well, at least for three quarters. They were bigger than HC as well. We did not pressure the Liberty QB either. Sounds like it could be a close game. I know NOTHING about Humboldt except what I read and I notice in the program that they have beaten HC more than HC has beaten them through the years. I will make the trip and see what happens. I can't imagine that they are as good as Liberty. I hope that HC plays well and I hope that HC plays #1 for 48 minutes if they need to in order to win the game

Liberty dominated the line of scrimmage i do mean totally beat up on Humboldt. The size of Liberty was to much for Humboldt. Their QB smacked them right in the mouth did pretty much what he wanted! Short passing game killed them as it did friday night playing GC. They could not get any pressure on the QB at all he had all night to throw the ball! Humboldt speed is all they have! Their special teams are bad their best running back punts that ain't good! I said this before but they are small and can not and will not outscore their foes all year! I know speed is always dangerous but its no good if u can't get lose! GC had good size on the d-line but 2 of their kids were well feed! Not meaning any harm they were just big thats all weren't very mobile. They also had alot of pentalies called friday night they will also kill them later on! Not beating up on Humboldt just calling what i saw! They have alot of improvement to do before friday if they hope to even stay in the game! My prediction friday night won't give a score but it will be bad! Good luck to both teams! HC have a safe trip to and from Humboldt! :blush:

I thought Liberty dominated the LOS against HC as well, at least for three quarters. They were bigger than HC as well. We did not pressure the Liberty QB either. Sounds like it could be a close game. I know NOTHING about Humboldt except what I read and I notice in the program that they have beaten HC more than HC has beaten them through the years. I will make the trip and see what happens. I can't imagine that they are as good as Liberty. I hope that HC plays well and I hope that HC plays #1 for 48 minutes if they need to in order to win the game

Yes they may have beaten HC more through the years but not this year! When was the last time that HC and Humboldt has played i have no clue! I would say around the late 70's ar early 80's this is just a guess. I am not from Humboldt from i try to kept up with all the Gibson county programs and i have seen them play many a game over the years. I know alot of people from Humboldt and i will apologize to the Humboldt faithful if they can kept this one even close! This is the smallest team Humboldt has had in years! Like i pointed out before they are pretty athelic and have good speed. They do have a mobile Qb he could cause a few problems for HC. I just don't think they have the size or depth to hang 48 minutes with HC. They may surprise me u never know. They ran all over GC d-line yes they were big but not mobile at all. They ran for over 417 yars last week that will not happen friday night! It may be a better game than i think if so i will apologize to the Humboldt fans! Good luck to both squads and hope you both have a injury free game! :roflolk:

It will be good seeing you guys from HC in tha boldt friday night! I hear yall will bring a barnyard full! The game will be different to say the least.. Humboldt has a running back that i've never seen any team hold him under 100 yrds + running the ball... if you guys can do it, it will be a first. He can & will bust a big play or two on you guys! But i hear yall have a beast of your own up there in the big HC # 56 maybe?? care to tell a little bit about the big backer?