Harriman vs Kingston

olerockyrebel

Now boys dang it, this is a big rival can't anybody get fired up about this game!?!?!?!?!?!

1992 last time Harriman won hard to get fired up.... But im sticking to my guns I think Kingston will win

Now boys, we all know your not suppose to show everything in the jamboree.... I've seen Harriman practiced and it looks like they got what it takes.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now boys dang it, this is a big rival can't anybody get fired up about this game!?!?!?!?!?!

1992 last time Harriman won hard to get fired up.... But im sticking to my guns I think Kingston will win

Harriman has been fired up all week for this one. 1992 was the last time Harriman won but it is going to change this year. Harriman is young but they have talent. They have been working all summer for this game and kingston has nothing to stop the heart of Harriman tonight. Harriman is determined to win this one.

Harriman 21

Roane County 14

Well men, tonight's the night... Lets see what we got. I know that Harriman's fired up because i drove passed the school and could hear them. I honestly believe Harriman will win this year, maybe the next year too.

Gentlemen, lets play some ball!

Harriman-30

Kingston-14

RCHS 27

HHS 7

Just another year for Harriman to get their bubble busted :wacko: . Go Jackets

Well its no secret your one of the cocky stuck up boys from kingston, you can beat harriman but you can't hang in your district but tonight i think Harriman will take this one tonight!!!!

Harriman is better than I expeded and will do well this year good luck to the Blue